S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and with this kind of face + a hand that holds a spoon and the other a bowl with food!

640px-Goku%28BB%29.png

That would be awesome if they made an extra head for that goku is also known for his massive appetite lol

Looks like there may be an issue with some frieza figures coming with an extra smirking face instead of his one eye shut annoyed face, so watch what one you buy!

I agree that we should have a Bluefin/Tamashii general thread. I have on PO:

Frieza, Megaman, Wargreymon, Godzilla, Venasaur, MMPR, Daft Punk and Sailor Moon.

We are truly spoiled. In addition, its wicked we are getting rereleases of Figma Link and Samus, Nendoroid Sonic and the Revo Skeletons!

Looks like there may be an issue with some frieza figures coming with an extra smirking face instead of his one eye shut annoyed face, so watch what one you buy!

Oooo, thanks for the heads up. That would really stink.

I agree that we should have a Bluefin/Tamashii general thread. I have on PO:

Frieza, Megaman, Wargreymon, Godzilla, Venasaur, MMPR, Daft Punk and Sailor Moon.

We are truly spoiled. In addition, its wicked we are getting rereleases of Figma Link and Samus, Nendoroid Sonic and the Revo Skeletons!

Nice! Very similar to my list again. I think there are a lot of us that collect a lot of the Bandai Japan stuff. A general thread would be great.

I'm getting the two Figma figures and Sonic as well (anyone know what scale he is by the way?). Cool, I didn't even know about the Revoltech Skeletons, I'll have to check those out. :)

Last edited:
Nice! Very similar to my list again. I think there are a lot of us that collect a lot of the Bandai Japan stuff. A general thread would be great.

I'm getting the two Figma figures and Sonic as well (anyone know what scale he is by the way?). Cool, I didn't even know about the Revoltech Skeletons, I'll have to check those out. :)

So far I have

MMPR Green,Red,White,Pink,Freeza, and Krillin on pre-order

Well I have two sources, the first is a friend I spoke to, the other is a youtube video; if you search for figuarts frieza videos this week it will show up. Its in japanese but from the video you can tell he got two of the same (he holds both faces up)

Could be an isolated issue as thats the only two that I know of, but thought I had better give you guy a uwads up just incase :)

Edit; thats the vid I mean, thanks Havok!

Last edited:
Wow that guy in the video was so fu cking annoying to watch holy*****
And that bs that theyre messing up on the packaging... What do we do if that happens to us? Send it back n ask for a new one? Ive never done anything like that before

Youtube>Figuarts Frieza>upload date, for the latest review of the figure. And yeah, I muted that guy too, sorry to say >..>

well i just contacted the person i bought it from to check before shipping but i was too late :/

Well I'm definitely sticking with Amazon for Frieza then. If I get a figure that needs returned it will easy dealing with them because of the fast shipping and easy returns.

My Goku & Vegeta shipped finally, they were a bit slow on that. The delivery is still set for tomorrow which is good. I grabbed Cell as well. He's probably my favorite looking DBZ villain and wasn't going to continue waiting. I've become too paranoid about sell outs recently.

Well I'm definitely sticking with Amazon for Frieza then. If I get a figure that needs returned it will easy dealing with them because of the fast shipping and easy returns.

My Goku & Vegeta shipped finally, they were a bit slow on that. The delivery is still set for tomorrow which is good. I grabbed Cell as well. He's probably my favorite looking DBZ villain and wasn't going to continue waiting. I've become too paranoid about sell outs recently.

Or ebay they always post pics of the stuff they sell.

Back