S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think they are gonna make Normal Goku an exclusive as he will sell out fast and be a huge money maker as a regular release, But it could always be him with a SS God head that would be an even better way to do it. Along with this happening they could then re-release Normal Goku in his sayin or Freiza saga Gi with the symbols (And a scouter to make Goku Ginyu) next year as it would actually be a much different figure. That way we get both looks and double the pay off for 1 version of a character.

My guess is that it has something to do with the exclusive being a "Battle of the Gods" figure; I heard that the U.S./ Non-Japan licensing hasn't been settled yet for this movie and it's related merchandise.

there goes regular Goku with god mode head ...

I still have my coin on Nappa! Tamashii said they would announce it at some point this month. But with only 43 days until SDCC, the wait will go by fast.

im still hoping goku since they said the exclusive would be better than Goku so they better include goku and nappa as exclusives or goku with god mode head... thats the only thing better than just normal goku

It's hard to guess who the figure is going to be, but I would put my money on the production of a bills figure. I wonder what other figures we'll see this year? A majin buu, 17, broly, bardock, tien or yamcha, are my guesses.

. I wonder what other figures we'll see this year? A majin buu, 17, broly, bardock, tien or yamcha, are my guesses.

i hope we get Tien /chiatzou and Yamcha at least, kid buu and any other character after them is good by me.

as for the ''Better than normal Goku'' hint,... what if we get normal Goku with a whole lot of extras..

like all the energy effects but also a super saiyan 2 head along with the smiley super saiyan face?

throw in a battle torn gi top as well and it would be ''Better than normal Goku''.

My moneys on god mode goku, or at least a normal goku with the god head, its the only figure besides Bills that they would need to sort licenses for. Even a God mode figure would be fine as I could paint his hair black!

From their twitter it doesnt sound like a license issue so much as its just that they have to keep it secret because thats what Toei (licensor) wants, until close to SDCC

well it does make sense to keep us in the dark as it gets us more excited to thro cash at them when they do eventually tell us...

im guessing it'll be mid june? i mean 'sometime this month' could be the 30th!!

God mode would be ok i suppose, but to me it just looks mor or less like normal Goku in kaoiken mode but he has a sash instead of a belt.

normal Goku with a bonus god mode head and SS2 head with SS smiley face would be sheer awesomness.

yay! gokou's here :hi5:
img21301.jpg

and ss3 gokou went to the 2nd tier.....:thud:
img21311.jpg

Hmm, the figure they mentioned that was "better than goku"(not sure where the reference is from, but ok), could it be a dragonball GT character? B Figuarts has yet to release a GT figure (so there was no need to waste money on the licensing until now), which is the only thing I can think of that would be "better than Goku" (Bills is ok, but he just doesnt beat goku, so Im counting him out)

Hmm, the figure they mentioned that was "better than goku"(not sure where the reference is from, but ok), could it be a dragonball GT character? B Figuarts has yet to release a GT figure (so there was no need to waste money on the licensing until now), which is the only thing I can think of that would be "better than Goku" (Bills is ok, but he just doesnt beat goku, so Im counting him out)

GT isn't better than anything DragonBall related. It's actually far worse.

Since battle of gods I dont even count gt as canon, so I dont want any figures from then; at a push I would get the ss4s but thats all.

forget GT. yeah Super Saiyan 4's would be cool eventually... but i'd rather see more Z characters or just a kid Goku from Dragonball!

Back