S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they ever do a majin (super) buu. he must come with a piece of chocolate!

Cant_beat__em____eat__em_by_Dokuro.jpg

or it's

Super_Buu_by_Bahamut285.jpg

I really want a buu, too. Doubt they'll give us all three body types (fat, super, and kid). My preferences are to have kid buu >>>>super buu >>> fat buu. Also, because of the size, kid buu will prob be slightly cheaper than the other buus like krillin and gohan have been compared to the taller figures.

What about skinny buu!!! Lol they should do all forms... Of every major villian, frieza cell and buu each of their stages had their own epic moments lol

They said the SDCC announcement is being held back because of licensing issues...that alone seems to hint the exclusive will be something Battle of the Gods related.

This comment is related to one of the exclusives that's not Dragon Ball related because the SDCC exclusives announcements need to be made together in a group. Can't announce if one property is lagging behind the others.

The ambiguous nature of our responses on Twitter allow us to reveal more things than we can on our facebook page. However, not everything revolves around dragon ball products.

This comment is related to one of the exclusives that's not Dragon Ball related because the SDCC exclusives announcements need to be made together in a group. Can't announce if one property is lagging behind the others.

The ambiguous nature of our responses on Twitter allow us to reveal more things than we can on our facebook page. However, not everything revolves around dragon ball products.

Hey Derringer, are you officially with Bluefin Tamashii? If so, thanks for the clarification/ update.

I see...thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, glad this thread has finally been noticed by you guys, glad to have you around derringer.

I am sure derringer is with Tamashii nations, I have heard the name quite alot over on the 4chan boards.

Last edited:
Yeah, glad this thread has finally been noticed by you guys, glad to have you around derringer.

I am sure derringer is with Tamashii nations, I have heard the name quite alot over on the 4chan boards.

Thats awesome welcome derringer.

Just got the saiyan saga vegeta - looks superb but the wind blew and he literally fell in half (destructo disc anyone?) his waist and leg joints are only held on by gravity. Gonna have to tighten them up - what works best on these little joints? i've only ever used glue/paint on bigger ones. This is quite a bad QC issue though

If anyone is interested I'm selling my scouter Vegeta, it's in mint condition aside from a light scratch on his scouter. Comes with everything. PM me if interested.

It's just the scratch on it bugs me, so I was going to use these funds to try and get another. The legs were fixed with polish so they are nice and stiff.

Back