S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a good feeling that Bulma and Chi Chi will be shown at SDCC. Seems Tamashii is pushing the creation of "female" characters actoss all of their lines! I'm down for that.

Meh Bulma & Che Che would be easy passes for me.

Don't want Videl either.

I'd prefer we just saw normal Goku

Members of the Ginyu force to go with Frieza would be good or a pack of Saibermen to go with Vegeta & Nappa

Neil

I have a good feeling that Bulma and Chi Chi will be shown at SDCC. Seems Tamashii is pushing the creation of "female" characters actoss all of their lines! I'm down for that.

Oh man.... I hope that's not the sdcc ex , that is definitely not better than normal Goku! Common tamashi

They said the SDCC announcement is being held back because of licensing issues...that alone seems to hint the exclusive will be something Battle of the Gods related.

Don't forget Android 18, who has already been announced...

id like to see Buma and Chi Chi - in about 5 years when a load of other better characters have come out!

as much as i will probably pass on her, they did well picking android 18 as shes the best compromise for a female character in this line at the moment because you can either have her making out with Krillin or just beating the crap out of Vegeta.

They said the SDCC announcement is being held back because of licensing issues...that alone seems to hint the exclusive will be something Battle of the Gods related.

It isnt an "issue" per say, just that according to them their licensor obligations are forcing them to keep it secret, meaning Toei dont want it broadcast too early, which to me screams battle of gods ties; we will find out soon regardless

Also, am I the only one noticing correlations to the figure releases? I mean, every figure that has been released or announced this year has that "perfect" figure to go with it, most of which have been seen but not announced; ssj goku and frieza, krillin and android 18, and finally saiyan Vegeta.... and goku. There has to be more than coincidence to that surely.

Also, am I the only one noticing correlations to the figure releases? I mean, every figure that has been released or announced this year has that "perfect" figure to go with it, most of which have been seen but not announced; ssj goku and frieza, krillin and android 18, and finally saiyan Vegeta.... and goku. There has to be more than coincidence to that surely.

Normal Vegeta - Nappa.
Remember that Normal Goku has been around for years now!

I think saiyan saga vegeta needs nappa first tbh for the whole over 9000 scene and then goku? Who knows maybe they release 2 sdcc's? Has that ever been done before? I just cant wait to se what the sdcc is cuz either way w.e they put out i probbably will not be dissapointed unless its saiyaman, chi chi, bulma or videl lol save them for last an i will get them lol

God Mode Goku just wouldn't make sence. They claim the US his the heart of sales right? Well, why the **** would you release a figure from a new DBZ movie that we won't get to see for atleast a year-year in a half while its being dubbed in english? Completists will buy, but most won't know a damn thing about him.

So, if its not God Goku. Its leaves us with Nappa, Android 18, or Normal Goku. All of which proto's were shown last year. Unless they come out of left feild with something we haven't seen, or follow the formula of a repaint, which they also said would be limited to 1 a year, which we already got SS Goku!

God Mode Goku just wouldn't make sence. They claim the US his the heart of sales right? Well, why the **** would you release a figure from a new DBZ movie that we won't get to see for atleast a year-year in a half while its being dubbed in english? Completists will buy, but most won't know a damn thing about him.

So, if its not God Goku. Its leaves us with Nappa, Android 18, or Normal Goku. All of which proto's were shown last year. Unless they come out of left feild with something we haven't seen, or follow the formula of a repaint, which they also said would be limited to 1 a year, which we already got SS Goku!

Well said lol

i approve this post and agree 100%!

All I know is SS God Goku has already been hinted at on their Twitter feed...and I highly doubt Toei would have any issues with 18, Normal Goku, or Nappa receiving an early announcement. The release of the film in the US doesn't matter, I'd imagine almost all DBZ Figuarts purchases are made online, and I think it's safe to say everyone interested in the line has also come across news of the SS God form and Battle of the Gods. It's pretty silly to say most won't know anything about him, maybe the guy who saw DBZ on Cartoon Network in 2001 and stopped watching doesn't know about it but as I said, current Figuarts collectors undoubtly know about him. Plus it isn't as if people in the US are the ONLY people buying the figures, I'm certain people in Japan still buy these figures and I bet there's high demand for a SS God Goku figure over there.

SS goku wasnt really a repaint, so theres still chance it could be a repaint of someone else. Like Sayyyy... Piccolo. even if they said its not likely. I say why beat our heads about guessing we'll find out in a couple weeks

All I know is SS God Goku has already been hinted at on their Twitter feed...and I highly doubt Toei would have any issues with 18, Normal Goku, or Nappa receiving an early announcement. The release of the film in the US doesn't matter, I'd imagine almost all DBZ Figuarts purchases are made online, and I think it's safe to say everyone interested in the line has also come across news of the SS God form and Battle of the Gods. It's pretty silly to say most won't know anything about him, maybe the guy who saw DBZ on Cartoon Network in 2001 and stopped watching doesn't know about it but as I said, current Figuarts collectors undoubtly know about him. Plus it isn't as if people in the US are the ONLY people buying the figures, I'm certain people in Japan still buy these figures and I bet there's high demand for a SS God Goku figure over there.

completely agree

Makes sense I too agree :)
The only reason i would say Nappa is because he's the biggest figuer yet and they would want to know how he does(sales wise) so that they can possibly do other large figures like Broli, Super Android 1 and others

I agree that we know of his god mode. But for most we fon't know why/how. What the mode details. Sure he will sell because its Goku, but the release would make more sense when the movie hits the US. Word spreading about a new DBZ movie to those who have been out of the series for awhile will get drawn back in, do some searching, maybe stumble across a Figuarts God Mode coming soon, an blindly order.
We have plenty of other figures that can be released in the mean time.

I agree that we know of his god mode. But for most we fon't know why/how. What the mode details. Sure he will sell because its Goku, but the release would make more sense when the movie hits the US. Word spreading about a new DBZ movie to those who have been out of the series for awhile will get drawn back in, do some searching, maybe stumble across a Figuarts God Mode coming soon, an blindly order.
We have plenty of other figures that can be released in the mean time.

Hope it's majin buu he can come with 8 heads three body 8 everything would love ultimate, fusion ,and Kidd buu.

Back