S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont get why people are STILL complaining about ss3 gokus paint job, it is accurate to the image they used from the anime (his first appearance), and it has grown on me. Seriously rewatch his first transformation and watch the colour scheme, it does match!

I never really have any problem with SS3 Goku. But i think its one of those figure which should be a figuarts zero (static statue) instead of action figure.

I never really have any problem with SS3 Goku. But i think its one of those figure which should be a figuarts zero (static statue) instead of action figure.

No way lol, if any figure turns out to be a figuarts zero i will automatically not buy it, im already pissed that Sigma from megaman x was turned into a figuarts zero if they ever started that with the shf dbz figures id be super dissapointed

Oh damn that sucks i figured they would be taller sinc ethey are statues...

Remember reading it here. Seemed pretty legit, though I can't be sure. Though I am willing to wait two years if it means getting a non-orange SSJ3 Goku :)

I'll repeat what I was told by Bluefin/tamashii back in december.

They want to move away from doing Recolors/repaints as SDCC Exclusives, and start doing full on new characters instead. simply using sdcc as another release opportunity

I'll repeat what I was told by Bluefin/tamashii back in december.

They want to move away from doing Recolors/repaints as SDCC Exclusives, and start doing full on new characters instead. simply using sdcc as another release opportunity

Good, we need new blood in this line. It seems like forever we've been waiting on Normal Goku and one arm Piccolo.

Back