S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, word is this line has been cancelled.Frieza might not even get a release and there will not be a SDCC exclusive this year.:(

tumblr_ls7u6v5c561r0qy34.gif

Please never post again.

Just take a dab of future floor polish or those clear coat nail polish to give some coating on the ball joint and you are all set.

Thats some good advice, will that work on smaller joints like the head ball joint? My SDCC Goku has always had a really loose neck joint!

Clear coat nail polish is awesome, I used it on my Raiden Play Arts figure sword sheath and really made a huge difference.

Given the price of these figures, we shouldn't have to make any modifications for the joints to work properly...

Given the price of these figures, we shouldn't have to make any modifications for the joints to work properly...

Look at Hot Toys!!! Triple i not more in price, and mods are needed!

All I can say, is I hope its not a issue with all of the figures.

TBH, there is always going to be something wrong with anything we buy, quality control isnt perfect because, well, humans arent perfect. Even the most skilled worker can have an off day.

Great news today! Just got my Vegeta figure in the mail and just got a shipping notice from amazon saying ss goku is shipping soon!!!

Wooooooooo Just got charged for Goku and Normal Vegeta. Current Status: Shipping Soon! Hell yes.
Hopefully soon means tomorrow, So I can have them Wednesday.

Mother ****er!;) Hows Vegeta's leg? Please tell me there is no issues!

I haven't taken him out of his box yet; plan on admiring him MIB for a few days on my shelf before I pull him out:). He looks awesome, but his right shoulder armor is popped off. Based on a review someone put on youtube though, this is not abnormal and it should pop back on easily.

I haven't taken him out of his box yet; plan on admiring him MIB for a few days on my shelf before I pull him out:). He looks awesome, but his right shoulder armor is popped off. Based on a review someone put on youtube though, this is not abnormal and it should pop back on easily.

yep, mine pop off rather easily too

Back