S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope. so far, ONLY SSJ 3 comes with one. but fear not. Look up St. Seya myth cloth stands on amazon. it's the same stand, with a solid base resembling the tournament/ arena floor, and energy effects.

ex_display_stage_t.jpg

exdisplaystage01a.jpg

you get three stands to a box.

yes he does :)

Thank you for confirmation.

I ordered the Cloth stands off Amazon for $42 shipped. I have a 20 day shipping wait cause its coming from Italy. But the board member that posted the pic of SS Vegeta, Gohan, and Trunks with the stand/effects made it something i couldn't pass up.

I'm trying to get cell (in stock) and vegeta (PO) to be shipped together, any suggestions if I should put my order in now or later, since some of vegeta orders are already shipping??

I'm trying to get cell (in stock) and vegeta (PO) to be shipped together, any suggestions if I should put my order in now or later, since some of vegeta orders are already shipping??

Order it now! Atleast you will lock in the price of Cell with Vegeta. Price could rise by the time Vegeta becomes "in-stock"

Don't think there is any way to get a preorder and non-preordered item from amazon to ship together. First of all, they may not even be stocked and shipped from the same warehouse...

Don't think there is any way to get a preorder and non-preordered item from amazon to ship together. First of all, they may not even be stocked and shipped from the same warehouse...

This is true. I usually get shipment out of Orlando, I was shocked to see something come from Arizona!

Most company's policy is, when you ship an instock item with a pre order item, they wont ship until the PO item is in stock.

I'll repeat what I was told by Bluefin/tamashii back in december.

They want to move away from doing Recolors/repaints as SDCC Exclusives, and start doing full on new characters instead. simply using sdcc as another release opportunity

Well that's pretty cool, I hadn't heard that, and I wasn't expecting them to do anything new for an exclusive since lots of SDCC exclusives seem to be altered pre-existing items (aka cheap). That being said, I still think they should re-relrease Piccolo in anime colors with the special beam canon as the final repaint. The existing Piccolo stands out like a sore thumb to me amongt the others.

Good, we need new blood in this line. It seems like forever we've been waiting on Normal Goku and one arm Piccolo.

One arm Piccolo is just the standard Piccolo with his arm popped off.

And a smiling SS Goku sculpt. :monkey1

:lol

ANY new SS Goku faces would be nice.

I wouldn't really care for Nappa either to be perfectly honest. One of the only reasons he has so much popularity is because of TeamFourStar.

Uhhh thats EXACTLY why i want nappa! Lool actually because of teamfourstar i want every character cuz they made each one pretty frekkin hilarious lol oh man we need a Popo!

Uhhh thats EXACTLY why i want nappa! Lool actually because of teamfourstar i want every character cuz they made each one pretty frekkin hilarious lol oh man we need a Popo!

No, we NEED characters that are actually important. I'm quite sure Nappa and Mr.Popo can wait while we get more major characters like Majin Buu or Krillin.

Back