S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P2500469.jpg

That Super Saiyan Vegeta looks excellent, it's such a shame the overprice that it has right now. Do you guys think that there will be a restock of this Vegeta and Goku SS3??
I would love to get both. :rock

wow they really gave us a gift with normal vegeta he has everything the other figures should of had! clear stand, two heads, power effects, accessories .this is great! i hope boku (normal) comes with as much but the seconf head with ssj2 hair not two normal hair (black ) like this vegetal . we need ssj2 head also so have goku all the way up to ssj3 :) NICE!!!!!!

Personally I'd rather have the normal form Goku come with some hair/faces for his Super Saiyan God form...I don't hate it as much as other people seem to and Tamashii has already hinted at it on their Twitter page.

Its close enough lol

IMO close enough isnt good enough when it comes to these figures; we pay a premium price for them to look good as well as for the articulation, and just slapping a frieza saga vegeta head in with saiyan saga vegeta just to shut us up annoys me, and it will be the same deal if regular goku comes out with his android outfit instead of what he wore until namek, as he wont fit with vegeta either.

Dont get me wrong though, having anither head just so we can swap out ss vegetas is nice, but it really just seems like an after thought so we can have someone who will kind if match frieza. I would rather have a whole seperate figure from then, after all, vegetas armor when fighting frieza was unique, an was never seen again, an I would rather have it to display instead of an extra head that I have to choose whether to use ir not.

Lol I think they made freeza a bit too small there. However, I'd kill for a yamcha and tien. I want the whole team.
Especially krillin. Hope he's in the next wave of releases.

Im sure glad I caved in and got all these before December-January ...
I don't even have to repaint a second vegeta's hair now, I could use the second normal vegeta's(That im getting) for it. Anyone know how tall vegeta's lil bro was in the manga compared to him(not the anime)?

Haha thats Awesome. Sears is reliable. Their soster company KMart does this aswell. They buy up exclusives from various toy dealers and sell them at ebay prices. The question is , Is it really instock, or have theu forgoten ro change its status?

wow they really gave us a gift with normal vegeta he has everything the other figures should of had! clear stand, two heads, power effects, accessories .this is great! i hope boku (normal) comes with as much but the seconf head with ssj2 hair not two normal hair (black ) like this vegetal . we need ssj2 head also so have goku all the way up to ssj3 :) NICE!!!!!!
Is that Goku and Buu 'fused up'? :lol:lol

IMO close enough isnt good enough when it comes to these figures; we pay a premium price for them to look good as well as for the articulation, and just slapping a frieza saga vegeta head in with saiyan saga vegeta just to shut us up annoys me, and it will be the same deal if regular goku comes out with his android outfit instead of what he wore until namek, as he wont fit with vegeta either.

Dont get me wrong though, having anither head just so we can swap out ss vegetas is nice, but it really just seems like an after thought so we can have someone who will kind if match frieza. I would rather have a whole seperate figure from then, after all, vegetas armor when fighting frieza was unique, an was never seen again, an I would rather have it to display instead of an extra head that I have to choose whether to use ir not.

That's NOT why he has two heads. One head has a hole in it so you can plug in his scouter. the other head has no hole for the scouter.

I would personally love to see a Tien and Yamcha! Would be cool if Yamcha had two heads - one long hair one short to cover both saiyan and android saga!

Back