S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So as I seen some of the flaws on the SSJ3 Goku is he still really worth getting? Anyone on here repainted him so that he isn't orange?

So as I seen some of the flaws on the SSJ3 Goku is he still really worth getting? Anyone on here repainted him so that he isn't orange?

He a solid figure. I would get him if your a completist. The hair is heavy, so the stand is needed. He comes with a fair amount of hands and faces. His attire color matches the SS Goku rerelease, so they won't look out o place together.

He a solid figure. I would get him if your a completist. The hair is heavy, so the stand is needed. He comes with a fair amount of hands and faces. His attire color matches the SS Goku rerelease, so they won't look out o place together.

So the re-release Goku is not like this?

41xgNlEKSKL.jpg

For those asking if SS Vegeta will get a re-release, the answer is probably no. Tamashii doesn't re-release their Webshop Exclusives, unfortunately (to my knowledge). It's sad because that's what all the DBZ figure are getting released as now.

Piccolo, SS Goku, and manga-SS Gohan were general release, which is why we're seeing another round of SS Goku. We may see another round of Piccolo in the future, since he's also a gen release!

IMO close enough isnt good enough when it comes to these figures; we pay a premium price for them to look good as well as for the articulation, and just slapping a frieza saga vegeta head in with saiyan saga vegeta just to shut us up annoys me, and it will be the same deal if regular goku comes out with his android outfit instead of what he wore until namek, as he wont fit with vegeta either.

Dont get me wrong though, having anither head just so we can swap out ss vegetas is nice, but it really just seems like an after thought so we can have someone who will kind if match frieza. I would rather have a whole seperate figure from then, after all, vegetas armor when fighting frieza was unique, an was never seen again, an I would rather have it to display instead of an extra head that I have to choose whether to use ir not.

Yep. Im in the same boat.

If you are into details and can appreciate figuarts, you gotta be picky enough bout accuracy IMO.

For those asking if SS Vegeta will get a re-release, the answer is probably no. Tamashii doesn't re-release their Webshop Exclusives, unfortunately (to my knowledge). It's sad because that's what all the DBZ figure are getting released as now.

Piccolo, SS Goku, and manga-SS Gohan were general release, which is why we're seeing another round of SS Goku. We may see another round of Piccolo in the future, since he's also a gen release!

Tamashii already said no to a rerelease Piccolo. They said he did the worst in sales. That being said, I'd love a new Battle Damage Piccolo with one arm! But I don't think we will see another Piccolo again.

It seems piccolo is the rarest of em all then. :lol

Once they announced that, I went and bought one for $86 shipped on evilbay. I was hoping for a TV version paint job, but I'll put up with the wrong colors just to have him in my collection. As the series grows, I'm sure we will see another one, but not any time soon.

I stayed out of this thread for awhile to kill the anticipation for the next release.. I can't stay away. I haven't been this excited for a toy line since Star Wars relaunched in 1995!

Good thing I bought SDCC Gohan yesterday when I did, he just jacked up to 70.99 since I bought him yesterday at 49.99.

Tamashii already said no to a rerelease Piccolo. They said he did the worst in sales. That being said, I'd love a new Battle Damage Piccolo with one arm! But I don't think we will see another Piccolo again.

I think he wasn't a good character to start with; they should have gotten the line going with a goku and then moved onto piccolo later once the line gained some steam

That's NOT why he has two heads. One head has a hole in it so you can plug in his scouter. the other head has no hole for the scouter.

I wonder about this; the slot for the scouter isn't that large (ie. it isn't very noticeable without the scouter inserted); They could have easily just included one head. Part of me thinks that maybe (just maybe) they included it for people to use interchangeably with SS Vegeta.

Yet, Early reviews are already telling us one has a hole, and one dosn't.

I'm certian that's something that was considered, but ultimately not the only reason.

We will know more once nappa gets released methinks.

Is there any pics of Nappa??? I had no idea he was getting released...

Yup, definite type, though to this day I still dont get why if they had to pick between 17 and 18 they went for 18? only reason I see her being there is because of Krillin; 17 would make an awesome fight display with Piccolo, who just sits there alone on my shelf at this point while all the rest are in fighting pairs lol.

Yup, definite type, though to this day I still dont get why if they had to pick between 17 and 18 they went for 18? only reason I see her being there is because of Krillin; 17 would make an awesome fight display with Piccolo, who just sits there alone on my shelf at this point while all the rest are in fighting pairs lol.

18 had more staying power in the series-- after Cell, 17 went off and did his own thing during Z, and we saw tons more of 18 (what with getting married to Krillin and all). They might do 17 later, but I'm glad they're doing 18 first, as it gives us our first girl!

Hahahah sorry for the typo. I use a iphone to type here. Makes me look like an *** sometimes!!!

I'm happy with 18, She will go with Krillin well.

Back