S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well both My Gohan and Trunks shipped today, can't wait to get my first 2 figures.... I should go ahead and Pre-Order Vegeta(Sayain Saga) since he's coming out this Month... But I really hope they Make all the Androids as The Android/Cell Saga is my fav... I wouldn't mind All the forms of Frezia either, but thats wishful thinking same with Cell and hopefully Majin Buu.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BK3FA8I?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links[/ame]

Should be it. Im on an iphone!

Link works!!! It takes you to their mobile site. They have it at $51.99 plus shipping!

Awesome, I was wondering when they would get him up for Pre-Order... Gonna def pre-order Vegeta and Frieza soon...

I Poed from amazon a cell figure before, and they charged me immediately. But after i realized it wasnt a direct amazon store but some of the US resellers in amazon. Ive always bought them when they are in stock.

Yea, they will charge you when it ships for a pre order!
I have Vegeta, Goku, and Freeza PO'ed on BbTS and Amazon just to go with who ever ships first.

Yeah any of those would be nice... I really hope we do get an Kid Gohan soon...

We will get atleast one more release after Freeza. But im hoping we get two!

Im pulling for Regular Goku and Nappa .
Goku, production wise woul be a newly painted face and hair piece, with the same body and hands from the SS release. New box art but same lay-out. So why not make the profit off of what would be considered a re-paint?

We will get atleast one more release after Freeza. But im hoping we get two!

Im pulling for Regular Goku and Nappa .
Goku, production wise woul be a newly painted face and hair piece, with the same body and hands from the SS release. New box art but same lay-out. So why not make the profit off of what would be considered a re-paint?

Yeah such a shame that he has no tied belt and symbols.... But alot could have changed since the last time we saw was at comic con '12...

Those r some awesome customs, here's hoping they come true.
Hey does anyone know the name of the movie with vegetas brother and where i can watch it in Eng?

So as I seen some of the flaws on the SSJ3 Goku is he still really worth getting? Anyone on here repainted him so that he isn't orange?

Dip Q-tips in acetone and the orange should easily wipe off the arms, hands, and faces. It may not work on the torso though because it is made from a different type of plastic that may or may not be susceptible to being damaged from the acetone.

Back