S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent him a PM, but I may have found a site that has him for about $70. :slap

$70??? **** man. Thats what I wanted to spend. Oh well. I know he'll be at my doorstep next week, and I will officially have all the DB figuarts to date!!! Now lets get Normal Vegeta, SS Goku, and Freeza out!

That just hyped me up for Normal Vegeta!! Nice find.
Think I will display him with screaming face, crushed scouter in one hand, and hooting effect coming from the other.

That just hyped me up for Normal Vegeta!! Nice find.
Think I will display him with screaming face, crushed scouter in one hand, and hooting effect coming from the other.

Did you see that he comes with two heads? *cough cough normal android saga vegeta cough cough*

Did you see that he comes with two heads? *cough cough normal android saga vegeta cough cough*

I see they included the screaming face, so we can replicate Freeza whooping his ***!!!

HERE'S TO SH FIGUARTS TREATING THE DBZ LINE LIKE HOT TOYS TREATS IRON MAN!!!! I don't care if we get up to 2 releases a month. Bring it on Tamashii..

Lol at the orgasm face. :lol

That said, he looks like another home run :clap so pumped for Freeza next :rock

So who's next after Freeza? They shoulda make no 17 and 18 as a two pack set.

I want Nappa after Freeza. But I'm ok with getting the line up from
SDCC 12 to finish up 2013... I just can't get enough of these.

Not until I order mine! I've already had an instance of finding a somewhat uncommon site with Vegeta for a decent price, then a week later he's out of stock.:mad:

There's no way that exist. I've fruitlessly combed the web and I have concluded that any smart seller will keep up with the current prices.

wow they really gave us a gift with normal vegeta he has everything the other figures should of had! clear stand, two heads, power effects, accessories .this is great! i hope boku (normal) comes with as much but the seconf head with ssj2 hair not two normal hair (black ) like this vegetal . we need ssj2 head also so have goku all the way up to ssj3 :) NICE!!!!!!

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:
Back