S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean GT characters?

I was hoping for the classic ones from DBZ. I could care less for the others. :lol

DBZ fusion characters

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkr4TszmIgg[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxJS-FofXaE[/ame]

Personaly, I'm hoping for some CLASSIC characters from Dragon ball.

Kid Goku, Master Roshi, Pwar and Bandit Yamcha, Bulma, Launch, etc.

Vegito is so bada$$ i really hope they make it to him as a figure, gotenks i didnt really like as much but he would be nice to have eventually

You mean GT characters?

I was hoping for the classic ones from DBZ. I could care less for the others. :lol

Only DBZ characters, definitely not GT.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Vegito is so bada$$ i really hope they make it to him as a figure, gotenks i didnt really like as much but he would be nice to have eventually

I'd throw money at my screen if I saw they were making Vegito. Gogeta as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:
just image. REvoltech woody teaming up with Figuarts Roshi.... NO toy wouldbe safe.

then all we would need is someone to pick up the ranma 1/2 liscense ( Figma please?) and make Happousai... and the pervert trifecta would be complete.

i'd like the big muscled master roshi aswel as the normal one with some perverted faces like the nosebleed, i believe he'd be the next woody figure

Omg that would be hilarious having a master roshi an his perverted faces/ nose bleeds! Have him posed with android 18 when she gets released lol

when you preorder from Amazon do they charge you right away or until its in stock?

i preordered on Toywiz but can save on shipping if i move to Amazon....

thanks in advance.

I have said it before, we need all the figures that will sell out before tamashii start taking risks on lesser characters; the last thing I want is for this line to die just because a yamcha figure is released that no one will buy.

I am also against dragonall figures unless it becomes a seperate line; hate dragonball as a whole, and imo would kill off this line since not many people like or even enjoy dragonball. DBZ only for me, movies are fine to go into.

when you preorder from Amazon do they charge you right away or until its in stock?

thanks in advance.

you get charged when its ships

I have said it before, we need all the figures that will sell out before tamashii start taking risks on lesser characters; the last thing I want is for this line to die just because a yamcha figure is released that no one will buy.

I am also against dragonall figures unless it becomes a seperate line; hate dragonball as a whole, and imo would kill off this line since not many people like or even enjoy dragonball. DBZ only for me, movies are fine to go into.

if you're against dragonball figures then im guessing here that you dont own Piccolo and manga version of gohan? cause there is no such thing as dbz manga wise....

thanks in advance.

amazon will not charge until i t ships.

:monkey4

just.... HOW?

It's the BETTER series.

Lol that would be ironic yamcha killing something lol, and ya i agree i think they should do major characters first then work on less popular characters.

DBZ fusion characters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkr4TszmIgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxJS-FofXaE

Personaly, I'm hoping for some CLASSIC characters from Dragon ball.

Kid Goku, Master Roshi, Pwar and Bandit Yamcha, Bulma, Launch, etc.

Im not a fan of the fusion characters tbh. The story, character design and profile seems forced to me. DBZ sort of ended after the Cell saga for me, and thats what Toriyama intended as well originally.

I say bring on the main characters of the original DBZ during vegeta - cell period. That can prolly last us at least 5-6 years with the speed Bandai is going at releasing DBZ figuarts figure.

I think they should do/will definitely buy:

Zarbon
Dodoria
Ginyu Team
Bardock
V1,v2,v3 form Freeza and also the pod.
King Cold
Saiyan armor long haired trunks
V1,v2 cell and cell jr
Android 13-20
King vegeta
Brolly

Cell jrs would sell well i guess since most of us will buy multiple ones of them to create a nice diorama, no? well i know i will since i've done it with the gundam line too buying multiple leo's and aries :lol

Cell jrs would sell well i guess since most of us will buy multiple ones of them to create a nice diorama, no? well i know i will since i've done it with the gundam line too buying multiple leo's and aries :lol

Unless they came as a set of several, I would not dish out money to buy multiple ones individually

Back