S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also the bojack movie could also be cannon aswell if u think about it, and i believe wrath of the drhon could also properly fit into the story line

I always thought Bojack could fit into the 7 year gap after Cell and Wrath could fit in the 10 year gap between the end of Buu and the final chapter of the Manga.

Cooler's first movie MIGHT fit in the 3 years in preparation to the Andriods but the 2nd film with Cooler has a lot of plot holes and doesn't work.

The Broly movie could work within the 10 days before the Cell Games but Goku and Gohan weren't in FPSS and it doesn't work either.

Cooler n broly movie wouldnt fit, in coolers first movie goku couldnt go super saiyan right away n didnt hav full control over his power but wen trunks meets goku for the first time goku transforms like its nothing.. The broly movie wouldnt work either cuz of wat u said plus the fact everyone was more worried about cell, i seriously doubt they would be like oh another bad guy to add to our list? Sure we all have death wishes anyway lol

Well Bojack wouldn't fit either since Gohan couldn't use SS2 until the end, but it's just plot devices to make the movie longer.

Goku for whatever reason was written to hold off on using SS until he was angry.

Ya BUT gohan only went ssj2 when he was pushed to his limit and was beyond angry so it makes more sense imo lol

Either way, the films aside from Trunks and Bardoct are a cluster****. And in the Bojack movie... why is Trunks still hanging around?

I'm a huge fan of the first two Broly movies. I like seeing another Saiyan to fight. Still loved the scene where Broly takes a full in kamehameha in the face unphasef and then he busts Goku up including the famous "hold him by his head" scene. The part where he double clotheslines Vegeta and Trunks into the wall looked awesome. It also does a great job showing Vegeta's pride to not lend his power until the very end (even then he's prideful). Young Adult Trunks looks cool, too (although not as cool as his Bojack version).

The second film has Gohan adult going super Saiyan and also the DBz comedy captured with Goten and Trunks trying to fight Broly. Trunks mooning Broly and then Broly trying to break kid Trunks over his head is hilarious.

Would love to see Broly Figuarts!

Just my opinion though. Talking about it makes me want to watch them again.

Trunks came back in bojack to tell them he beat the androids n cell n check up on them jus for the hell of it im pretty sure they breifly mention it in the movie lol

I haven't seen the Bojack movie in so long I forgot. But shouldn't his hair be short? When he killed Cell he had the bowl cut again :dunno

(Inserts random excuse to justify question...) he grew it out again before getting bored n time travelling back lool

Hi,

I post from France !

The price for piccollo and san goku is 30 USD only ! since 1 month

What is your price in your country ?

(sorry for my **** english :rotfl )

It seems like I remember BBTS getting a re-release of the Figuarts Piccolo like a year or so after he was originally released. I could be wrong though.

Me too, I hope they aren't planning on making all the figures on the old poll list before asking us about the next wave of figures...

Back