S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well everyone but great saiyaman has a prototype so im jus waitin for release dates for 18 krillin nappa and reg goku so we can see some more progress lol

Well everyone but great saiyaman has a prototype so im jus waitin for release dates for 18 krillin nappa and reg goku so we can see some more progress lol

I know, but maybe a couple can be put on the back burner like regular Goku has been for so long in favor of some other. If not, then there is probably not going to be any new prototype on the horizon unitil late 2014/ early 2015.

They have a lot on their plate right now, maybe even enough to last them two years if they want to starve us. Hopefully not!

I dnt think they will starve us anymore they have been doing good with constant releases compared to before

602957_568809796471523_1038117152_n.jpg

Sept

Its a figuarts zero, meaning its a statue... We have enough dbz statues we need more figures that are articulated with effect parts

Bluefin just teased that the weird super saiyan god mode Goku may be getting a figure; they asked one of the fan accounts of SSG Goku if they wanted a figure made of them.

twitter; tweet as follows:

TamashiiNations ‏@TamashiiNations 18 Mar
@saiyan_god uh....do people want figures of you?
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
5:36 AM - 18 Mar 13 · Details

Reply to @TamashiiNations @Saiyan_God
Super Saiyan God ‏@Saiyan_God 18 Mar
@TamashiiNations hmmmm like action figures?

Thats as good as I can get it, can't get the embed to work.

Last edited:
Well it does kind of make sense that they would want to advertise the movie, and the figuarts line is just about the only articualted line DBZ has now, soooo....

twitter; tweet as follows:

TamashiiNations ‏@TamashiiNations 18 Mar
@saiyan_god uh....do people want figures of you?
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
5:36 AM - 18 Mar 13 · Details

Reply to @TamashiiNations @Saiyan_God
Super Saiyan God ‏@Saiyan_God 18 Mar
@TamashiiNations hmmmm like action figures?

Thats as good as I can get it, can't get the embed to work.

If they do make a God mode SSJ goku, maybe that's why they held off on normal goku since it's just normal goku with diff color hair and eyes. Maybe they'll release both heads. That would be smart marketing in getting everyone to like SSJ God mode cuz they know we will all get normal Goku. "Acknowledgment through association."

Ok, in addition, per a recent Kanzenshuu article, there's hope for the SSJ god mode look for me. It originally looks purple cuz of lighting; the purple is what I didn't like. The translation says red hair and red eyes. This makes sense since this is before GT, and this is probably more of a transitional pre-SS4 look. Kinda like super saiyajin ultra before ssj2. I can live with that. Red hair and red eyes with crazy fire around him looks cool enough. Def better than purple.

----------------

“Super Saiyan God” is also given a more formal-reveal: “With flames burning in his red hair and eyes, it’s the mightiest warrior in history!!!” The magazine notes, however, that you will have to see the God’s true power at the theater for yourself.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/03/21/miscellaneous-battle-of-gods-tidbits-in-may-2013-v-jump/

View attachment 59588

Back