S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got future Trunks and he is fantastic, so much character in a small figure. Was worried he looked too young in pics, but in real life it isn't as bad as there are some great mean faces to switch around with.

1 day when I'm not besieged with uni work I'll do a load of photos with Piccolo and Trunks, also now I'm definitely down for the regular Vegeta haha.

hmm, every once in a while theres someone new coming to the forum, who just discovered this particular line of figures, and their main concern is always normal Goku. @Mapleleafsfan15, hear my words, for I speak truth.. That normal Goku figure is merely a ghost, it appears every once in a while, and for years it has been eluding the masses of fans who wish to take ownership of it.
Some say that it doesnt even really exist..

It will probably be released this year, or the next, likely this year, maybe in November.

I'd have to be crazy to be a fan and not want that Goku :nana:

True, however, to be honest, I don't even care much for it at this point, I'll get it when it's released, but after first seeing the figure in 2009 I sort of ran out of any excitement that I had for it, to be completely honest.
I'd rather have a properly colored Piccolo :lol

Anyone here by any chance collect the bandai super battle collection? I almost have my collection complete!! I just need 3 of the original Japanese 10 and all the yellow haired super saiyans except for vegeta and broly. Oh and the vol 35 repaint >.<

Anyone here by any chance collect the bandai super battle collection? I almost have my collection complete!! I just need 3 of the original Japanese 10 and all the yellow haired super saiyans except for vegeta and broly. Oh and the vol 35 repaint >.<

Thats an awesome line, I only have 00 Goku, but I had lots more when I was younger. Do you have the saiyan 3 pack? Everything in the super battle collection is pretty easy to come by except for that 3 pack.

Managed to get it for $220 from a Japanese seller on dragonballtoys.com totally stoked about that still.

Woah, thats an awesome deal, the sbc SS Trunks in that 3 pack is really unique as well, definitely a great deal.

Think I'll just stick to my gashapon figures and the figuarts. That three-pack sounds pretty rare!

Won't be. Tamashii exclusives are never rereleased.

They might break that code if US demand is high. There have been updated versions of the same character released but so far, no straight rerelease for exclusives.

SS3 Goku doesnt need a rerelease, you can still get him relatively cheap. If you want a rerelease because of the colour scheme it wont happen; if you look at the first scene of SS3 goku vs fat buu, the coliur scheme is dead in because of the glow he gives off.

I just want Piccalo.. Cant justify a $80 aftermarket tag on him, but really want him!

Im worried we didntsee some of the figures from SDCC at Toyfair. Will Nappa, Krillin, and Android be released?

So was there no other figures besides that frieza and vegeta ? Where are the pics of krillin and android 18 etc etc

The next releases were only for licensors to see remember; not seeing nappa, krillin, 18 and regular Goku is a good thing!

See my post about tamashii nations tweet to see what I mean.

Back