S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My DBZ SH Figuarts collection today

385296_445566932163582_1544134880_n.jpg

just for fun, Cell vs Goku :arr

253972_445566938830248_1877708931_n.jpg

6dvgap.jpg

The reflective dark surface looks awesome! Adds a nice visual element. I also like the pose you chose for Vegeta looking over his shoulder smuggly. Great job. Would like to see how you pose SS3 later!

Has anyone had issues with paint? I received my vegeta and he has 2 noticeable scratches on his hair :(. Id fix it if it didnt have 2 tone colors, dont know what to do :(

Has anyone had issues with paint? I received my vegeta and he has 2 noticeable scratches on his hair :(. Id fix it if it didnt have 2 tone colors, dont know what to do :(

Yeah me! I've only had paint problem on one of my DBZ figuarts it was percent cell the last one to release . On the chest , the black has a line of paint missing . Don't know if its a scratch or bad painting.ill post a pic later.

Yeah me! I've only had paint problem on one of my DBZ figuarts it was percent cell the last one to release . On the chest , the black has a line of paint missing . Don't know if its a scratch or bad painting.ill post a pic later.

Yeah that sucks these figures are too pricey to be having issues like that. I lucked out and was able to return it and snagged another for a lot cheaper on ebay and messaged the seller to make sure there was no paint issues. Cant wait :)

My piccolo and ssj goku have the gold sticker w/ japanese characters and the rest are all silver w/ English.

Gold stickers are for the Japanese market. While the rest of the asia get silver sticker and at the lower back, a hologram that usually says "Bandai Singapore", "Bandai Malaysia" etc.

That said, the inner figures are all the same though. So i wouldnt be bothered on which market its for.

Just preordered him on Amazon, thanks!

Do they charge you right away, or wait until he's ready to ship?

Back