S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks FuzzyRobot. I didn't realize it was the same one that also was posted for over $100. I had to click on "show other new options".

Thanks dude. I can't wait for the SS Goku re-release. I'm wondering what some of everyone's dream figures are? I'd really like to see King Cold and Meta Cooler made.

I would like a goku with the outfit from yardrat planet that he got from the yardrats when he learned instant transmission . You know the one when goku arrives on earth when future trunks and the gang is waiting for him. And like trunks figure did hopefully with two heads a regular and an ssj. That would be so sick!
Planet_Yardrat

images
oh and with the shades

Cartoonx22 that outfit is definitely unique and would look really cool in a collection of these guys. I'm really hoping Nappa comes with his armor like a lot of other people here. P.S. lol at that woody picture.

Cartoonx22 that outfit is definitely unique and would look really cool in a collection of these guys. I'm really hoping Nappa comes with his armor like a lot of other people here. P.S. lol at that woody picture.

If nappa does indeed come with his armor, then I think it will be done the same way as the saint seiya line that tamashii does; that way the waist would still be a separate piece, and if you take a close look at the nappa figure, he does indeed have a gap between the chest and waist pieces.

Hah, ultimate muscle, one of the few animes still showing in the UK; too goofy for me though, what with the farting all the time lol, still a great looking figure though, is it figma or revoltech?

24zbnr5.jpg

You look him up as if youre looking for the old one, and the first result will be the pre-order.

Holy crap, I'm so glad I stopped by this thread again, just preordered, I almost bit on getting one for $150.00 on the evil bay. I know this is probably somewhere in this thread but to negate page surfing what is the estimated release date?

can anyone in the UK recommend a suitable finish for custom painted action figures? i only have an old acrylic gloss - but its too 'glossy'.

i painted an old irwin goku figure in a different colour way and want to finish it off to look like a figure again.

if anyone in the US has suggestions and can give a UK equivalent please do so :)

thanks

Just something I think needed to be posted here.

for people who don't know, unless you live in Asia, or Europe, you NEED to order the D-arts figures and S.h. Figurarts toys through amazon or Big bad toystore. the Reason for this, is those show up to Bandai as American market sales.

YES, you can get it sooner if you import through HLJ, or Amiami, but those show as japanese sales.

The american market is what's keeping the DBZ, and mega man lines going. they sell ALOT better over here than they do over there. And American market sales are the ONLY things keeping those lines going.

What's up guys. Not sure if they're still up. But I saw the original Goku on amazon selling for about 60 bucks. It claims to be in stock and shipped within a week, but I'm unsure so I'm passing on it.

Probably people who've been hording them and trying to get 150$+ for it trying to dump their stock at a reasonable price before the market gets flooded with the reissue.

Back