S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that is the same with most of the older figures, not just vegeta; both my Goku figures (SDCC and manga), my Piccolo and both Vegeta figures (for Trunks body) all have loose heads.

The best and least destructive way to tighten it is some blutac (ON the ball joint, not in the socket, it will get stuck that way), but i would just leave it honestly; unless you move them alot it won't make a difference once posed.

blutac? eww.

don't use bluetac. it's most definitely NOT the least destructive way.

the BEST thing for tightening joints is pledge with future shine floor polish.

take off head, dip ball joint in it, let it dry, test fit.

Repeat untill you reach desired level of sturdyness.

Best part about pledge with future shine? it's water soluble. use too much, wash it off, start over.

I have no problems with blutac, as long as it isnt made tacky its fine; I used polish on manga Gokus leg ball socket to stop them from breaking (common problem with that release), but IMO it tends to rub at the plastic, making more of a mess down the line.

Hello everyone, my name is Cell and I am an android. Just kidding anyway I have been reading this thread since May when I first started collecting this line. Finally decided to join. I have Cell, Trunks, Gohan and Vegeta.

Last edited:
blutac? eww.

don't use bluetac. it's most definitely NOT the least destructive way.

the BEST thing for tightening joints is pledge with future shine floor polish.

take off head, dip ball joint in it, let it dry, test fit.

Repeat untill you reach desired level of sturdyness.

Best part about pledge with future shine? it's water soluble. use too much, wash it off, start over.

Where would i buy future shine floor polish? ( i live in canada) could i get it at a wal mart or something?

Where would i buy future shine floor polish? ( i live in canada) could i get it at a wal mart or something?

should be able to. just make sure it's this

PledgeFutureShine-142x300.jpg

Wherever you are, if it says it has added "insert brand name here" shine, it should be it. In the UK its
images

added 'klear'

You could also just get a little pot of tamiya model paint acrylic clear also if that's easier to find.

Thanks dude. I can't wait for the SS Goku re-release. I'm wondering what some of everyone's dream figures are? I'd really like to see King Cold and Meta Cooler made.

Android 19 and 20 are my top wants.

Next would be Android 16, Imperfect/first form Cell, Mecha Freeza.

Evil Buu and Majin Vegeta would also be neat to see and while he wouldn't be at the top of my list, I'd bet they'd make an awesome Hercule figure!

Give him peace sign hands, his yelling expression, a nervous look and his championship belt...heck, throw Bee in there as well and I'd buy him for sure!

That list sounds pretty good to me. I think I'll add Turles to my list of dream figures. I remember watching Tree of might on Toonami back in the day quite a few times. [ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C95AFQXyzmI[/ame]

Majin Vegeta just for the vest outfit would be great, but for some reason I have really started wanting a SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta; never enjoyed GT because of its flaws, but the designs for those two were awesome, and havent had a properly articulated figure made of them.

The only problem with that is that it would extend figuarts into GT in general, and apart from those two I don't want any other figures from that series lol.

I would also love some figures from the Buu saga; a super Buu, kid Buu, adult Gohan in saiyaman outift (NOT actually saiyaman, just Gohan heads) Mystic Gohan, and Vegito.

I would love a Saiyaman figure with helmet head and regular Gohan head. It would probably stand in front as my proudest piece.

Next would probably be final form Frieza (which we've already seen protos for) and regular hair Goku with the Turtle/Kaio/Go symbol on his gi. Need like burning.

Anybody wish they made buff 100% Frieza first? I like the skinny final form too but the aforementioned is my favorite. I also hope they make his third Alien like Form.

Back