S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh right, i just assumed since you went to so much trouble to upload them all! in that case, I recommend those stands then lol, they come with the feet display and the blast, not technically a ki blast but close enough! going really cheap on eBay ATM for about £15

I read a few people talking about there being a Cell figure. Is that actually confirmed or just speculation?

I personally want another Trunks, armored, with long hair during the Cell Games. And PLEASE make him taller than Vegeta.

Anybody think they would do anything out of the Majin Buu saga? I'd like a SSJ2 Goku, Majin Vegeta, and a Ultimate Gohan.

Bluefin have been teasing Cell for a while now, most notably is their description of sdcc Gohan where they say to pick it up in anticipation of "the perfect villian", saiyan saga Vegeta also got teased a while back, but since it was hidden in an april fools no one knows if it was real.

Not only Perfect Cell and first armor Vegeta were teased, but Dragon ball characters are also on the possible list now, since Bluefin asked us suggestions using the first Dragon Ball logo :)

But really, I expect to see at least a prototype from Cell at SDCC, they have been teasing us for too long, I can't wait!

I agree; SDCC is the E3 of figure reveals lol, i just hope regular Goku is in the next line up of DB figuarts, he was shown last year and not heard of since.

I agree; SDCC is the E3 of figure reveals lol, i just hope regular Goku is in the next line up of DB figuarts, he was shown last year and not heard of since.

Yeah I remember seeing him with the Kamehameha effect along with the Makankosappo for Piccolo.

All of them should of come with energy effects.

Thing is, Bluefin doesn't make them, Bandai's Collector's Department does. If we see anything, it'll be revealed in one of Bandai's Tamashii events.

Regular Gokou was around since the original Piccolo and Gokou was released, and shown to us way before they put out the SS3 in events, and he's still no where to be seen!

Goku / Gokou needs to be released next!!

hopefully hes worth the wait. if they can give trunks so many extra faces etc. we should be in for a treat if Goku comes with lots of extras aswell- including the ki effects!!

Goku / Gokou needs to be released next!!

hopefully hes worth the wait. if they can give trunks so many extra faces etc. we should be in for a treat if Goku comes with lots of extras aswell- including the ki effects!!

Genki Dama or GTFO.

I would really like a red Kaioken version.

I want that frieza to go with trunks lol, is that just a custom or is it buyable? Anyone know?

On another note, now that all of the current line has been released (bar sdcc Gohan, but he doesnt count) when do you all think they will begin showing the next set? Really wanting a glimpse of Cell and Saiyan saga Vegeta (if they really are doing him, as I said before, just a tiny teaser for him)

Now I'm interested in the bad guys: Cell, Frieza, Brooly or androids 16, 17, 18 would be great! :lecture

this is the Banpresto mecha frieza released in 2009 :

creatures_mechafreeza_construction_03.jpg

creatures_mechafreeza_construction_01.jpg

It's a not articulated figure btw

Last edited:
Awesome poses and pic, valvo :clap gonna try to see if I can copy some of the poses there.

Yeah, I'm dying for some new characters. Enough with the friggin color variants, my DBZ SHF need new fixes :lol

Genki Dama or GTFO.

I would really like a red Kaioken version.

I don't really mind if they wanna do 2 more variants of Goku. But please do it after they release some new characters. Don't do it back to back like they did with the past Gokus. It has already been 3 Gokus already and there's no villains so far :(

I'm trying to upload a picture, but it's not working for some reason... Anyways, Trunks came today, and with a little yellow paint, he now has sideburns! Looks so much better now, don't know why they forgot this???

Also, it seems like Trunks' and Vegeta's heights are reversed- Vegeta is taller. :pfft:

I don't really mind if they wanna do 2 more variants of Goku. But please do it after they release some new characters. Don't do it back to back like they did with the past Gokus. It has already been 3 Gokus already and there's no villains so far :(

3 Gokus none of which is THE Goku that is the main dude in the whole frakkin series!

just release normal Goku then roll out the villains and rest of the Z soldiers!! Cell, Frieza, Krillin, Tien + chiaotzu ,Yamcha , Androids, kid Buu, saiyan vegeta .

Back