S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks guys, happy to help!

I agree that it may be Vegeta thts too tall, but honestly I think they made him taller on purpose, maybe because they knew we would end up using the body for a taller trunks custom lol, who knows!

All I know is it sounds like a good strategy, I bought another Vegeta just to make another version of Trunks, something I wouldnt have done if trunks wasnt coming out!

aakKu1A5.jpg

aalhNG9i.jpg

aahIzF3H.jpg

aanXEpKC.jpg

aayW7sgk.jpg

aafPvZbY.jpg

Last edited:
As far as I know, Trunks is still 17 when he shows up the second time, 3 years after his first appearance. He's already taller than Vegeta when he first shows up, and only gets taller after the Room of Spirit and Time.

How can he be 17 yo, 3 years later?

1 day in that room is equivalent to 1 year. He went inside twice, so he should be 22 when he went back to the future to kill androids and cell.

How can he be 17 yo, 3 years later?

1 day in that room is equivalent to 1 year. He went inside twice, so he should be 22 when he went back to the future to kill androids and cell.

Well...

Trunks was 17 when he showed up and owned Freeza- back when it was still cool to be just a regular Super Saiyan. He returned 3 years later in the regular timeline, but for Trunks, not much time had passed (he probably went home and got some lunch, then came back, I dunno). So while everyone else aged 3 years, Trunks had not.

Then the Room of Spirit and Time. Trunks went in twice, adding two years to his age- he'd be 19 when he killed the Androids in his future.

The final time we see this version of Trunks, he looks to be in his early 20's in the Bojack movie, having returned again, for some unknown reason. I really want a figure of this Trunks- it was his pinnacle IMO.

In that pic, their heights don't look too bad. Guess I'll wait to get them in hand before forming any more opinions.

Also, just noticed, the box describes Trunks as "belligerent". Lol, Trunks is anything but belligerent, he's very polite.

In that pic, their heights don't look too bad. Guess I'll wait to get them in hand before forming any more opinions.

Also, just noticed, the box describes Trunks as "belligerent". Lol, Trunks is anything but belligerent, he's very polite.

This is really weird.. I posted 4 or 5 pics in my last 2 post.. but only shows 1 picture :cuckoo:...:gah:

I still think that the problem is Vegeta's height not Trunks.. Vegeta should be shorter :/

Last edited:
Eh... Its working now, but very small. It's a pic of trunks slashing Gokou right?

Yup, That's because Im working on it :lol

You'll have to click on the litle pics in order to see the full image.. :(

Or you can click on 1 little pic, and once is reescaled you can check all pics pressing N (forward) and B (Back) in your keyboard

More pics:

Edit:
If you go to the previous page ot this thread (page 81), now you could see all the pics I had posted yesterday ¿¿?' :dunno

Last edited:
I see you got a hold of the seiya EX stage Valvoliner; I got a set the moment I seen them going cheap on eBay, the only bad thing about them is the sheer size of the bases lol. Great pics btw.

I see you got a hold of the seiya EX stage Valvoliner; I got a set the moment I seen them going cheap on eBay, the only bad thing about them is the sheer size of the bases lol. Great pics btw.

These pics are'nt mine Big Deano., My Trunks x2 are in the post office right now (received the delivery notification today cause I was'nt at home :monkey2)

I'll go to the post ofifce tomorrow to pick up the parcel :panic:

Back