S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw ____... just in time for me to blow more money. I just bought all of the Dragon Boxes and Bandai has decided to expand their DBZ figuarts line.

They are called Dragon Boxes. There are 7 of them released by funimation. They make up the entire series for DBZ.

1111250035211430db158046a9.jpg

1111250032f98c633d298f0d54.jpg

1111250032aacec64b7df172f6.jpg

more pictures from toy-world

I have not bought any DBZ stuff in years but that Trunks is too awesome to pass up.

You & me both.

Last DBZ stuff I bought were the large scale Movie Collection figures (the anime movies not the junk that came out recently)

I really have missed the boat with a lot of the S.H. figures but that Trunks will be a 100% must buy & then I'll see if I can start grabbing a few more.

Neil

When are we getting some villains? I want a Kid Buu from this line bad. Perfect Cell, Frieza, and Movie villains Cooler, Janemba and Broly. I could die happy with those.

I know it would never happen but I would love for Mattel to get the license for DBZ. A 6 inch line sculpted by the four horsemen with build a figures and all. Now that would be a dream come true.

That Goku head-sculpt looks fantastic. This is def buy!

BTW, can anyone just recap the figures released/to be released from this line?

Cheers,
Neo.

All the DBZ figuarts line released or not, are showed here:

1111241728833ba58a26f77f66.jpg

Already released:

-Piccolo
-Goku SS
-Kid Gohan SS
-Goku SS (Comic-com fair Exclusive) It's basically a repaint, with orange outfit and a bit more detailed overall painting (The regular SSGoku has a yellow outfit)-- Not showed in that picture--

Coming soon:

-Vegeta SS: (will be released on December)
-Goku SS3: (probably December aswell, but I'm not sure)
-Trunks: Comes with the regular and SS hair (May 2012)
-Goku Regular /black Hair ( unconfirmed yet)

Thats all for now :wink1:

Last edited:
additionaly, we can bet we will probably see Krillin, Master Roshi, Cell, And Freezia, as the four of them scored just below trunks on the last " who do we make next" poll.

Pretty high, I must say. Especially for popular main characters like gohan.

awesome, I'll wait then. I really don
t want to pay close to 80$ for him on the 'bay.

The DragonBall Z Figuarts line is really looking good. I think that the success of the line was because they got the face of the characters to look nice and accurate. Some of the lower end anime figures I have seen don't capture the facial sculpt perfectly and they just look like boot legs but this one is great! Im looking forward to Freeza and they could possibly do an exclusive version where you get all his various stages of transformation. Also, his special forces the Ginyu force would look great as well... This line really has potential...

Back