S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
additionaly, we can bet we will probably see Krillin, Master Roshi, Cell, And Freezia, as the four of them scored just below trunks on the last " who do we make next" poll.

awesome, I'll wait then. I really don
t want to pay close to 80$ for him on the 'bay.

There's one on eBay right now with low starting price btw.

Regular Goku is a definite probably gonna buy for me. So will be regular Vageta. Then, I'll have to backtrack and pick up Piccolo. But until I see for sure that a regular Vegeta is coming, I'm not sure I'm gonna buy anything from this line.

not gonna bother with auctions either. it has a low price right now, but so did this one, and look where it ended up after 6 days.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1208148162...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_559wt_1185

...which doesnt even make sense, considering theres a brand new one available on ebay HERE, with cheaper BIN, without any defects (The right shoulder piece comes off when posing sometimes.). Sounds like shill bidding to me:huh

Regular Goku is a definite probably gonna buy for me. So will be regular Vageta. Then, I'll have to backtrack and pick up Piccolo. But until I see for sure that a regular Vegeta is coming, I'm not sure I'm gonna buy anything from this line.

I think you should pick up Piccolo now, and just pick up Goku when hes released. Same thing with Vegeta.

Unless you wanna wait for the next re-release of Piccolo, since I think hes gonna reach Gohan status any time now.

Which Vegeta are you waiting for anyways? the first appearance, evil Vegeta?

The specs on the official page of Trunks lists that 7 faces will be included, and also 2 swords. A broken one perhaps?

https://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000014059/

OMG 7 faces??.. That must be a mistake :/

It would be GREAT if you could remove the blue jacket, and swapping arms, (like piccolo) adding a pair of bare arms..
By this way, could display the figure:

like this:

images

or ..

TRUNKS_09.gif

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Last edited:
I was thinking of the same thing about the arms before they announced this figure, but judging from the specs, it looks like they couldn't be bothered.

7 faces sounds about right (and fair), given that SS and regular faces aren't interchangeable. They should've done this for Vegie too.

normal Goku is looking awesome. i wish they would have just started the line with him!!

if they are to do him perfect we need about 4 faces the ki effects, a ripped gi replacement body, a vested chest, a bare torso, oh and a light up effect for kaioken effect, hey why not throw in a massive genki dama ki ball aswell?? :) ...

speaking of which-

anyone else notice that a lot of announced figures from revoltech,figma and some of tamashii nation are including power or motion effect accessories??

hopefully its becoming an industry standard and we deffinately get some with Goku.

btw: does anyone have any idea how to get in touch with tamashii nations or bandai??? to do with appealing for future SHFiguarts releases of DBZ (and also i am really wanting to see a Naruto line insteadof those stupid figuarts zero things!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited:
normal Goku is looking awesome. i wish they would have just started the line with him!!

if they are to do him perfect we need about 4 faces the ki effects, a ripped gi replacement body, a vested chest, a bare torso, oh and a light up effect for kaioken effect, hey why not throw in a massive genki dama ki ball aswell?? :) ...

speaking of which-

anyone else notice that a lot of announced figures from revoltech,figma and some of tamashii nation are including power or motion effect accessories??

hopefully its becoming an industry standard and we deffinately get some with Goku.

btw: does anyone have any idea how to get in touch with tamashii nations or bandai??? to do with appealing for future SHFiguarts releases of DBZ (and also i am really wanting to see a Naruto line insteadof those stupid figuarts zero things!!!!!!!!!!)

The regular Goku probably comes with the Kamehameha effect showed a couple of years ago:

s-38.jpg

s-40.jpg

I was thinking of the same thing about the arms before they announced this figure, but judging from the specs, it looks like they couldn't be bothered.

7 faces sounds about right (and fair), given that SS and regular faces aren't interchangeable. They should've done this for Vegie too.

I prefer a thousand times an extra pair of bare arms, than 7 faces... 4 heads is more than enough for me ( 2 regular and 2 SS) :lecture

And about Vegeta, yes...The regular black hair(and heads) and a sculpted interchangeable Crossed arms (like piccolo)..is what I really need done :monkey2

s-h-figuarts-piccolo.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, 7 interchangeable faces is perfect. Reason to get 2 of these:lecture

Think im only gonna get trunks. this line is way to expensive for what it is.
Its the same price as Play Arts, how when its only 5 inches?

but it looks like the first accurate dbz figs ive seen

Think im only gonna get trunks. this line is way to expensive for what it is.
Its the same price as Play Arts, how when its only 5 inches?

but it looks like the first accurate dbz figs ive seen

SE Play-arts have a fair price, (49$) considering the size (8"-10"), detail and really good painting

The DBZ figuarts are totally overpriced.. 70$ or 80$ or more for an 5" figure and not very good painting (protos always look good but the released figures have weak painting) ....Bandai is completely insane :lecture

SE Play-arts have a fair price, (49$) considering the size (8"-10"), detail and really good painting

The DBZ figuarts are totally overpriced.. 70$ or 80$ or more for an 5" figure and not very good painting (protos always look good but the released figures have weak painting) ....Bandai is completely insane :lecture

Play arts only concentrate on Game figures right? besides their Batman AA line looks a bit stylized like Bandai's SIC line and not true to their game form, IMO.

The usual regular edition DBZ or any other licensed SHF is only $30-40USD on their PO price, with the exception of exclusives, which can run to around $60-65USD.

Play arts only concentrate on Game figures right? besides their Batman AA line looks a bit stylized like Bandai's SIC line and not true to their game form, IMO.

The usual regular edition DBZ or any other licensed SHF is only $30-40USD on their PO price, with the exception of exclusives, which can run to around $60-65USD.

Only 30 or 40$ PO?? Sorry but NOT..:thud:

I have PO all the SHF DBZ figures (have all figures released untill now) and the cheaper price I found was 49$ + shipping (piccolo)

About the quality For example.. my SS goku has a leg shin more yellowish, than the rest of the outfit (It's anoying) or Piccolo's cape with a terrible green washing effect ¿¿?? :slap (I had to repaint it myself)
The quaility of the painting is weak and flat for ALL SHF DBZ figures I have (not like the painted prototypes)

Anyways, considering what they offer, Exclusives or not the DBZ figuarts are OVERPRICED, thats the truth :lecture

About SE play arts, Yes, just videogames characters,
I only have MGS and DEUS EX figures (not interested on BAC or any other) but they look AWESOME : bigger, most detailed with FAR, FAR better paint apps and overal quality than any other DBZ figuarts :lecture

Last edited:
Only 30 or 40$ PO?? Sorry but NOT..:thud:

I have PO all the SHF DBZ figures (have all figures released untill now) and the cheaper price I found was 49$ + shipping (piccolo)

Anyways, considering what they offer, Exclusives or not the DBZ figuarts are OVERPRICED, thats the truth

About SE play arts, Yes, just videogames characters,
I only have MGS and DEUS EX figures (not interested on BAC or any other) but they look AWESOME : bigger, most detailed and better paint apps and overral quality than any DBZ figuarts by far :lecture

I PO from my local dealer who's also the sole agent for all Bandai stuffs. Wow, $49 + shipping is indeed expensive, especially for PO.

Havent owned any Play Arts yet, but I did PO the AA Batman and Joker figures. Hope they look as good as their Metal Gear figures.

I PO from my local dealer who's also the sole agent for all Bandai stuffs. Wow, $49 + shipping is indeed expensive, especially for PO.

Havent owned any Play Arts yet, but I did PO the AA Batman and Joker figures. Hope they look as good as their Metal Gear figures.

Love the BAC game and batman in general but the BAC Playarts figures seem a little odd and wierd design to me..however I bet you that the painting will be as good ( or almost) as the prototypes showed :wink1:

I'm really freaking out with the next MGS figures (Solid snake and Gray fox) that will be released in January!! :rock:rock

About DBZ figuarts , well, as a true DBZ fan, I have PO 2 Vegetas, and will PO Trunks as soon as will be available for PO (But probably I'll pass "exclusive "SSJ3 because is insanely espensive for just a different head+ hair and same body :/) .... but I know that they were far from the prototypes (in quality painting) :monkey1

Last edited:
Its a shame to hear about the paint problems with these, hopefully they get they're ____ together by the time Trunks rolls around.

Im still confused though, Bandai started as a toy company, these are small figures and they've been in the game a long time. You'd think with the competition they up their game especially considering the price they ask.

can anyone recommend any other DBZ figures other than these?

Nope, these are the best ones out there.
Also, I've not had any issues with bad paint. I think that's more the exception than the rule.

Nope, these are the best ones out there.
Also, I've not had any issues with bad paint. I think that's more the exception than the rule.

You mean: The best articulated figures from DBZ.. but not the best DBZ figures in terms of detail and good painting :lecture

Maybe my Goku SS is an exception, (yellowish left shin) but the painting of the released SHF figuarts is pretty different and weaker comparing with the protos, The painting Is flat and simple for ALL figures released untill now without exception (I meant if you compare them with other figures like SE Playarts or onepiece Figuarts zero for example)

Example SS Gohan:

Released figure pics: Not shadows, not matt finish, low paint detail..(classic and bad paint factory) simple, flat and toyish as it looks:

songohan2.jpg

25687615.jpg

SHFiguarts-Son-Gohan-Images-05.jpg

SS Gohan Proto pics:

shf-gohan2.jpg

shf-gohan5.jpg

shf-gohan.jpg

shf-gohan3.jpg

Yo can see the difference, and what I mean right??
:monkey1

Last edited:
Back