S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purposely. That?s why they announced it today. They had a teaser guess announcement yesterday.

Too bad Bardock is not alive for Goku. Gohan is celebrating with Piccolo. And Goku doesn?t care about Goten enough to spend time with him, haha. Goku?s family is a little messed up. :)

What? You might be joking, but if you don't take DBS into account, Goku spent most of his time with Goten after Buu's death.
Where does that come from....

What? You might be joking, but if you don't take DBS into account, Goku spent most of his time with Goten after Buu's death.
Where does that come from....

Yes, it was a joke. Gohan always seems to be in the spotlight with so many figures made. Seeing a Goten figure made once in a while would be nice. Feels like he is always forgotten.

b6c5caf3732359fbc182e30ac21da33e.jpg

Is this scalping scheme from BBTS again? Wasn?t he $45-50 when it was first round release?

Yeah, I think he was around $50-$55...

Looks like BBTS "found" more stock. Sad that they're doing this, but they are a business...

Are these actual found stock from their warehouse? Maybe they obtained the stock at a higher cost from another retail store or reseller?

Looks like the scouter Vegeta's preorder is now sold out on BBTS. And the stores that I can find him still available at have $65 as the lowest price.

Looks like the scouter Vegeta's preorder is now sold out on BBTS. And the stores that I can find him still available at have $65 as the lowest price.

This is the worst timing for him to sell out, great ape is about to drop and now I can?t find a scouter to go with him lol

It's likely just the Possessed Goku head. Very similar to Android 18 coming with the extra Krillin head.

Someone on the Dragon Ball Facebook groups also found a website where a Tamashii designers (or SOMEONE with Tamashii) posted the rest of the Ginyu Force figures in their traditional poses. It unfortunately looks like Guldo will actually be stuck in his pose as a little figurine with possibly NO articulation, very much like Chaotzu and the Saibaman figurines.

These look great, but I might be passing on everyone except Ginyu. I've been cutting down my Dragon Ball Figuarts collection to Core characters and villains with the occasional "cool" figure here-and-there.

Back