S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
43a3dfd51829aaac91e1da38532425c6.jpg

I think that's missing Zamasu also. Thanks for this btw, I think i'm only missing a few exclusives and the xenoverse ones.

1/9 is exciting, but I wish we could get some officially licensed 1/6 figures. There's no way the option rights haven't expired by now for Medicom. I'm gonna have grandchildren by the time a 1/6 Future Trunks rolls out. :rip

The DB rights have definitely expired for Medicom. They haven't done a Dragon Ball 1/6 figure for like 8-10 years +

Plus, Medicom 1/6 scale quality was TERRIBLE. They released some great figures (McFarlane style Spider-man's, Venom, Wolverine, etc.) but their joints were NOTORIOUS for breaking easily. I owned several of their figures like the Spider-man's and the two Goku figures they released.

The Goku figures were great and they did a solid job...however, the enemy of all 1/6 scale figures always strikes: RUBBER. The rubber around Goku's upper chest and neck on those figures would eventually deteriorate and start splitting. I sold them long ago and I even had one mint-in-box where the rubber was showing signs of tearing and that was an unopened figure!

Medicom is better off staying with their 1/12 MAFEX series. I would actually like to see Bandai/Tamashii Nations try their hand at a 1/6 scale Dragon Ball figure. They're taking a shot at the 1/9(?) scale with ImaginationWorks

Piccolo 2.0 looks great, as does Kid Gohan. I hope they give us an optional headpiece with his longer hair. Reportedly, Tamashii will be including arms and belt swaps for Piccolo's manga colors (red belt and tan ripples on his arms instead of pink)

It looks like we're going to get Namek saga now. I think we might get a Krillin 2.0 (or a re-release of the first Krillin with an updated head-sculpt). I don't feel confident on the odds of the Saiyan armor versions of Gohan and Krillin but Tamashii could surprise us.

I think we'll also finally get first form Frieza and maybe even his floating chair as a separate vehicle release like Bulma's motorcycle. Namek Saga Vegeta is also a possibility with his first iteration of the shoulder-less Saiyan armor. I think space-outfit Bulma can happen too.

I'm curious if Tamashii will go all-out and do the whole Ginyu Force. DF is working on them so the possibility is strong that Tamashii does them all.

I'd really love to see "Final Battle" Super Saiyan Goku where he's buffed up and battle-damaged and Full Power Final Form Frieza as well. I'm sure fans are sick of those characters but they are two I'd love to get.

Noticed that a Figurise Standard Ultimate Gohan is on preorder. Comes with alternate head to exchange into Future Gohan. Quite possibly the only reason I would consider buying this

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Noticed that a Figurise Standard Ultimate Gohan is on preorder. Comes with alternate head to exchange into Future Gohan. Quite possibly the only reason I would consider buying this

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/m/image/10700181

I never liked FR. Something unproportional with the body that makes me dislike the over all look.

I was thinking the same thing, but maybe DF will look at this and consider doing a future gohan too, so I'm going to wait

Back