S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's slowly coming out in Asia right now.

Should be plenty of available state-side. It's the initial rush of pre-orders and then the "limited orders" Tamashii is doing that makes people concerned.

Forum's back up & running smooth again?! Finally! Only took a month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was ready to abandon the forum [emoji23] but I?m glad it?s back. Other than IG, this is where I get my updates on release and high quality pictures.

Preorders for Armoured Broly seem to be back on bbts. I almost pulled the trigger at nipponyasan.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

I pulled the trigger and bought him on HLJ. The price matched up with my Amazon preorder, so no loss! Though, now I should start looking for bodies for base Broly.

I pulled the trigger and bought him on HLJ. The price matched up with my Amazon preorder, so no loss! Though, now I should start looking for bodies for base Broly.
Lucky you.. preorder was gone when I checked hlj

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Brolys came in today and may they're great! I think he's a great addition to the line. His heads are able to swap out faceplates so you could make his Base Wrathful form.

6-283.png

Definitely replacing my SHF version with this. Tamashii has some serious competition.

Now where the hell is Raditz? Did they cancel it?

Anyone planning on modding their Broly by removing the armor & making him how he first appeared on planet Vampa before Freezer recruited him?

Back