S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I just got my demoniacal fit jeice and it came with the problem in the left leg. Does anyone know any way to fix it? Maybe thickening the joint ball with super glue?

I remember at one point someone was asking about custom made boxes. I found one, the name is coolbox customs (it's in facebook). Looks like he does commissions on making custom boxes for every type and also do backgrounds for dio's

So, I just got my demoniacal fit jeice and it came with the problem in the left leg. Does anyone know any way to fix it? Maybe thickening the joint ball with super glue?

Pledge. I saw a posting once that said watch dstar01's youtube channel as he has a video on this.

I've also heard clear nail polish

How is he supposed to stand still on that without a stage act arm supporting him

There?s just something ?off? about that Broly... I can?t quite put my finger on it

Can you interchange the faces?

The basic hair on the production model also looks a little off.

Doesnt look like it, this may be the first figure that doesnt have that feature. They shouldnt have bothered with the base head, it just doesnt fit with that body, way too bulky and not accurate in the slightest. I would much rather have got a couple faces for the "rage" mode and ssj heads.

That Broly looks amazing. I really need him now. Those of DAM have an unfair advantage when it comes to reviewing. Hahaha.

Anyway, I wasn't sure if I was going to get Android 21, but I really liked DBZ FighterZ, and I'm glad I bought here, figure is really cool.

I'm really concerned as in why they didn't gave us a pair of fists. Anyway, here is a review I made in spanish if anyone is interested:

Can you interchange the faces?

The basic hair on the production model also looks a little off.

This seems to be a pretty common question lately, but no you cannot. It comes with 3 heads. 2 are the base black hair version and one is the SSJ version.

Pledge. I saw a posting once that said watch dstar01's youtube channel as he has a video on this.

I've also heard clear nail polish

I used nail polish in the leg and it still pops, but it's harder to happen.

I tried the same with my Ginyu but end up breaking his leg joint. I had to glue it back and lost the rotation articulation of the leg. Sad.

Back