S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zamasu is beautiful! The forum's performance though, is not :( Very sluggish these days!

Every time I see that arm I’m reminded of this:
3614be166af906805525064ce7d24816.jpg

guyysssss!!! what year is it?
how many figures did i miss out on after nappa? xD

has crisis collection taken over his whole house?

guyysssss!!! what year is it?
how many figures did i miss out on after nappa? xD

has crisis collection taken over his whole house?

LOL welcome back bubby

I was going to post my current collection, but then the photos i took came out all blurry & awkward so I delayed it & now i have to reposition everything again, better camera lighting, etc. few people here weren?t too happy about that, lol

I was actually wondering whatever happened to you, you just stopped posting a while ago without saying a word. i figured you just lost interest in collecting DBZ

Would anybody be willing to explain their AliExpress experiences? I'm thinking of ordering something from there.

Would anybody be willing to explain their AliExpress experiences? I'm thinking of ordering something from there.

I order there all the time, never had any issues. A couple times sellers didn't pull through, I was refunded immediately.

I been watching OG Dragon Ball, and the intro cracks me up every time only because how South Park perfectly parodied it

Translation:

I have a magnificent *****
And hair on my balls
Is that the sound of a baby monkey?
No! It is the ninjas!

Hey hey lets go! Get in a fight
I?ll protect the things that are important to me: my balls
I?m a badass, so lets fighting!
Lets fighting love!
Lets fighting love!

This song is a little stupid
It?s hard to make sense of
The English is all messed up
That?s okay, we do it all the time!

Hey hey lets go! Get in a fight
I?ll protect the things that are important to me: my balls
I am to blame, so lets fighting!
Lets fighting love!
Lets fighting love!

Welcome back Blood. Crisis has been very stingy with allow us to see into his collection world ... If you've been absent since Nappa you have missed loads of excitement (the Goku Black shortage, following up with a panic from all the new collectors for every pre-order that comes up ever since, Demoniacal fit (I can't remember when they started so I'll put it in here), sdcc now having 3-4 exclusives but at other functions now, a release every month ...) Soooo yeah welcome back haha

What?s happening?! One of my computer ip has been banned? What the heck are the admins doing here? The site is dying or what??

Tao Pai Pai is up for pre-order at Big Bad Toy Store, better grab a copy now since it'll probably be very limited. From what I understand, it's gonna be harder to order from local vendors now since Bluefin or whoever requires full payment for web exclusives unlike before (Tao Pai Pai is a web exclusive). This means that you'll also have to fully pay local vendors on Facebook or wherever now when you pre-order web exclusives from Figuarts. This really affected both local vendors and customers negatively from my observation. Lots of customers aren't that willing to pre-order anymore and those who did in the past few weeks started cancelling. I guess for web exclusive pre-orders, most people will depend more on BBTS and Amazon since they still don't require full payments for pre-orders.

Yeah no. That?s only an assumption. My opinion is it won?t sell out and there will be plenty available just like multiple past releases.

I better be able to pick up that new Broly. Amiami left me in preorder purgatory for so long.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Thank you for posting the photo review, Cooler!

I order there all the time, never had any issues. A couple times sellers didn't pull through, I was refunded immediately.

Okay, cool. I'll give it a try.

Thank you for the response, Runnen!

Back