S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys could only have one SSR Goku Black Figuarts, would it be the SDCC or the OG? I’m selling off 95% of my collection unfortunately which is why I haven’t been too active lately but I’m keeping a couple dozen or so. I like the hair on the OG better but the tinted gi on the SDCC looks sweet. I can’t choose [emoji24]

0f5c1ebaf695470ae5b9c8b249bffa68.jpg

3fc9bc3a9afd273c8ae124599d085b61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not both?

The original has the regular head, which the sdcc doesn’t.

And the sdcc one looks more like the shadow Goku blacks (not sure if they had a name or not) so you could have them posed together with glorious purpose.

Anybody looking forward to tomorrow's reveal? I hope Tamashii gives us some kind of sign.

I'm hoping for Kefla, Caulifla, Zamasu, Raditz (Yes, TFS made Nappa more popular, and people loves MasakoX's "What if Raditz turned good"), Possibly SS4 Goku? Possibly Trunks and Goten?

I'm hoping for Kefla, Caulifla, Zamasu, Raditz (Yes, TFS made Nappa more popular, and people loves MasakoX's "What if Raditz turned good"), Possibly SS4 Goku? Possibly Trunks and Goten?

Good choices but mine would be slightly different.

Hoping for :

Dragon Ball : Bandit Yamcha, Mercenary Tao Pai Pai
Dragon Ball Z : Imperfect Cell, Raditz, Unarmored Nappa, Bardock
Dragon Ball Super : Kefla, Caulifla, Toppo, Vados, Vermouth

Realistically expecting :

Dragon Ball : Bandit Yamcha OR Mercenary Tao Pai Pai
Dragon Ball Z : Bardock
Dragon Ball Super : Caulifla

Anybody looking forward to tomorrow's reveal? I hope Tamashii gives us some kind of sign.
I always hope to see Tapion, but I know that won't happen.

Realistically, I'm expecting to see Bandit Yamcha, Hit, and maybe Bardock from the Broly movie.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Kid Buu is long overdue

Also they need to start tapping into the GT market. Both SS4 Goku & Vegeta will sell extremely well, there’s no way Tamashii isn’t aware of this. I will even throw Uub/Majuub into the mix as well (i could be wrong but wasn’t he already teased in an episode of DBS?)

Could any of you imagine one day pairing up SHF SS4 Gogeta with SHF Omega Shenron on your display? How have they not considered this

Dude, so lazy on tamashii's part. Everything looks great, but they should NOT have reused his Saiyan/God hair mould. I really hope they fix it

Back