S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the knees on your 17 glossy? If they are then thats the 1st replica...

This new one doesnt have glossy knees..

Anyways I took the challenge... gonna try to 2.0 my original Broly lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzcS0NGFSdw/?igshid=y3ml1ucs0cuh

View attachment 460774

Thank goodness for B&N’s 20% coupon[/
QUOTE]

Its not easy...
c15b434e523a1004c48bf29c8ad3c339.jpg

Hu...uuuh 1.0 arms, 1.0 legs, and the rest is the 2.0 Vegeta?
Was it easy to kitbash this?

Also, I know it's a new sculpt and all, but I think the head sculpt is a little bit blurry?

Is it like this iRL?

You can buy the SHF Zero

9D241285-3351-4BB0-BB38-812852CE9A6B.jpeg

haha just kidding. Tamashii never released this and they prolly never will

Your next best bet is this

07D5A909-AC1A-4753-A0AE-14FFF8B65A70.jpeg

It’s not 100% size-accurate but that’s the closest we have available. That is, until Demoniacal Fit releases their Raditz that they’ve been working on

ACD4D776-5CD6-4AB4-A363-ED1830A8FE9A.jpeg

Also, I know it's a new sculpt and all, but I think the head sculpt is a little bit blurry?

Is it like this iRL?

I dont know about the legs, but it is quite easy to swap out the shoulders, especially if you have a spare armored trunks, that way you can give trunks a more buff look and slim vegetas shoulders down at the same time. That was enough difference for me.

Is it like this iRL?

It is the torso and arms of trunks armored. I had to modify the articulation of the torso and the waist so that they would fit.

I liked the sculpting a lot, it gives a fresh touch.

I do not know what iRL means.

I'm kinda upset, got denied the sdcc exclusive time slot. Was going to use my buddies ticket for the Tamashii event only but got denied (my other friend got denied too.

I was only going to get Black (more just because) but really all i want is to hope upon hope that they had an android 18 and a Krillin possibly (who knows since Krillin was sold last year and the two androids popped up a bit late last year).
Is anyone going that is a local? I live in Oceanside but i have to travel as far as mira mesa to drop/pick up my kids off at daycare. Let me know and we can meet up.

Tamashii just likes to make everything interesting every year don't they

I'm kinda upset, got denied the sdcc exclusive time slot. Was going to use my buddies ticket for the Tamashii event only but got denied (my other friend got denied too.

5 attempts to attend SDCC IN 2019 and got denied on all 5 counts. [emoji2359]

Watch some people not going to show for their time slot and they’re gonna have extra to sell after certain hours and/or even on Sunday.

The new Goku is as expected, so pretty good! Really liking the smirking face they gave him! Though word of warning, when spreading the legs be careful to not let the top of the thigh catch onto the fillers between the thigh and crotch piece. Have a small stress mark on my figure's left thigh because of that

If you guys could only have one SSR Goku Black Figuarts, would it be the SDCC or the OG? I’m selling off 95% of my collection unfortunately which is why I haven’t been too active lately but I’m keeping a couple dozen or so. I like the hair on the OG better but the tinted gi on the SDCC looks sweet. I can’t choose [emoji24]

0f5c1ebaf695470ae5b9c8b249bffa68.jpg

3fc9bc3a9afd273c8ae124599d085b61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chrome hair on the SDCC looks like Demoniacal Fit will produce it anyway, so I doubt people will miss out on it

I would keep the OG by far!
I'm not a fan of what they did making his outfit with slight pink hues, and as Crisis said the hair looks more like Demoniacal fit hair.
Also OG has the powered down version as well.

Nice photo and update!

The Jiren figure looks good but the character design is bland to me. I'll pick it up as I'm a completist (except all the SDCC releases) for this line but I'm not really thrilled about it.

I'm also guessing that Ultra Instinct Goku will not be far behind. They got to "pair" him with someone.

Back