S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did he have short legs in the anime i don't remember I'll have to look that up

muMSGhS.png

I would say it’s about accurate. Like i said a few posts ago “how can they make it look more like Jiren than it already does”

Probably!

I think I only paid 23$? Or something close. So maybe try and look for a cheaper one.

I hadn’t seen a lot on the internet expect a couple on aliexpress at the time. I can give you my sellers name if you can search by that. I can’t find my old link, but I have the confirmation email with her name.

I really hope Figuarts make new android 18 and 17, but these will have to placehold till then

Probably!

I think I only paid 23$? Or something close. So maybe try and look for a cheaper one.

I hadn’t seen a lot on the internet expect a couple on aliexpress at the time. I can give you my sellers name if you can search by that. I can’t find my old link, but I have the confirmation email with her name.

I really hope Figuarts make new android 18 and 17, but these will have to placehold till then

Are the knees on your 17 glossy? If they are then thats the 1st replica...

This new one doesnt have glossy knees..

Anyways I took the challenge... gonna try to 2.0 my original Broly lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzcS0NGFSdw/?igshid=y3ml1ucs0cuh

s-l1600.jpg

Thank goodness for B&N’s 20% coupon

I would say it’s about accurate. Like i said a few posts ago “how can they make it look more like Jiren than it already does”

Hey don't get me wrong Crisis, Jiren looks great. Honestly the best you could for a fighter that sat out 90% of the show and has just a bland design (stereotypical alien head, and just a basic red and black leotard ... Or speed suit to make it sound cooler 😉).
I was just surprised from that camera angle how short his legs looked and long his torso looked, but as i looked it up that was basically how he looked (kind of like how Tiens figure has long legs but short torso)

Yeah I cannot deny Jiren has a boring design. Or rather, boring outfit. He’s basically Superman with Batman’s backstory. But otherwise Tamashii nailed the look, can’t wait to buy it

Also i still believe they should’ve included the meditating hands & face, since he was doing that half the time anyway

I feel like they're gonna mess Jiren up somehow. Glossiness added in production, cockeyed. Majin Vegeta all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

God i hope not. It looks like it has a matte paint finish, which is how it should be. Majin Vegeta was damn near ruined when they decided to remove the matte & add the gloss. But I quickly remedied that situation for me, but I’ll show you guys that photo in due time. It’s only 90% ready

I was at GameStop yesterday trying to cop Chibi Klylin & Gotank because they have that buy one, get the other half off deal. Both of them woulda came out to around $70+ tax. But I hesitated because I could almost always find these figures cheaper online. So I had to pass on that. Every time I go to GameStop I always walk out empty-handed

@TREOS115

Now that i look at more photos of Jiren, I don’t think it’ll have a glossy finish so I wouldn’t worry about it that much

But got-damn that Shenron looks glorious. Way better paint job than the one we got

I'm still over here pissed that they BUTCHERED the paint on my ssgss vegeta's crossed arms.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah I cannot deny Jiren has a boring design. Or rather, boring outfit. He’s basically Superman with Batman’s backstory. But otherwise Tamashii nailed the look, can’t wait to buy it

Also i still believe they should’ve included the meditating hands & face, since he was doing that half the time anyway

I like Jiren's outfit, it's simple, slick and recognizable. I like how it was a huge deal when his outfit was damaged for the first time.

Are the knees on your 17 glossy? If they are then thats the 1st replica...

This new one doesnt have glossy knees..

Anyways I took the challenge... gonna try to 2.0 my original Broly lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzcS0NGFSdw/?igshid=y3ml1ucs0cuh

View attachment 460774

Thank goodness for B&N’s 20% coupon

Aw, sadly glossy. I’ll be looking forward to a comparison video, I really just want the real deal. After market is too much.

I took it out to look at the knees and it will be a ok filler, but it does look janky in the mold, although the face and everything looked great. Just half ass mold

Back