S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i only looked to find. I figured it would be that 20 range like the other heads. I looked on FB real quick and saw some sold/bought for that 35-45 range ... Yeah I'd just buy a scouter Vegeta (but on Amazon that's overpriced now too at 75)

You just buy or bought?

Take a look at barnes and noble first. They have it at the regular pricing + if you sign up an email they give you 15% + free shipping

Besides that I think scouter Vegeta 2.0 is getting reissued for some sites

I'm under the assumption Crisis already has Scouter Vegeta 2.0 and has both hair sets in use (he's been around forever and is a smart cookie😁), so i just look for what he asked for

You flatter me very much :D but im my power level isn’t over 9000 yet. I’ve been slacking off on my figures. I’ve been looking at alternative methods for my display, so to speak. It will be unlike any other.

Which is why I need that Demoniacal Fit Vegeta head

I would just suggest joining a few of them (type in search box "demoniacal fit vegeta", and see if there are any postings. (I thought i found one for ya at toyarena.com but said sold out)

If none, then make a posting saying ISO DF vegeta base head. See who messages you (always ask for refrences if they sold to anyone else, and never pay as friend n fam always pay as goods and services ... Pay the extra if you have to but it's the only way to protect yourself).

I'm in 'figuarts collectors', 'plastic crack collectors', 'sh figuarts dbz action figures' ... There are many more but after that facebook deal where that guy got groups booted i didn't search for more

I say keep the figure. I have the og and this one. I am now keeping the og boxed up, and i now have 2 of the 2.0's. i just bought a gundam marker (i used a kinda dark grey from set 1) and it makes the figure look soooo much better. Not nearly as bland.
These markers are easy to use and will wipe off if you do it right away. You can even use the to add depth to the muscles (use the blue in the kit). I saw a youtube video that did this to a figurise Goku so figured I'd try it out on vegeta.

Not sure how I missed this post, but thanks for the advice. I have plenty of Gundam markers, so I'll definitely try this out.

Screenshot_20190706-222002_YouTube.jpg
Not my picture, but i used a grey instead of black to make the lines less pronounced. Also I used a Blue marker as well and used it to highlight the muscles in the arms and legs. Makes the figure look 100x better.

With Jiren coming in January, here's to hoping Ultra Instinct Goku will finally exist...seems to be a form skipped over by many for whatever reason. Man, if Ferrytale Customs didn't have commissions closed for so long, I would have long since owned a UI Goku. Does anyone know why it's taking so long? Would it not be an interesting enough figure?

f313b6851467127b117097c2a575ac22.jpg

Not so “sold out” anymore. I even picked one up for $40 through Amazon warehouse.

If anyone here can help me find the DF base Vegeta head for sale, I would appreciate it & even pay you a finders fee for your trouble

2ADC63B2-7809-49B0-A3F8-2FB034817C4E.jpeg

If anyone comes across one plz let me know kthnx

Sorry Crisis, that DF Vegeta head went up for sale on Toyco collectibles but sold quick.
Put up that ISO post and someone should pm you in messenger app

I'll keep looking out and if i see it go up for sale I'll ask if they can hold it and let you know what group it was in
Not sure if you've tried joining any FB groups yet or not, but that would be your easiest way to obtain it at a normal price.

Thanks man, just put out the fishing line & hope someone bites. I dunno why it has become so rare all of a sudden x_x

I even sent Demoniacal Fit a DM on instagram asking them why they only produced 10 & that’s it, waiting for a response

Yeah honestly that's why FB might be your easiest bet as there are some out there not using and probably not originally thinking of selling (or just ready to post their own sale) that would send you a pm willing to sell

Feel like I’ve said this a couple times but Tamashii Nations seems to cater more to the dub when it comes to their DBZ line. Up until a few episodes ago Jiren hasn’t done anything. Showing UI would basically be spoiler for anyone just watching the dub. I’m sure it’s coming

Back