S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we will see Vados and Champa anytime soon. They will probably release more tournament of power characters (ie 17&18, maybe even the Tien version, UI Goku, Hit, etc etc) this will be before a character that doesn't do anything (all this is just an opinion though as Tamashii does whatever they want, hence no SSJ4)

Shoot I just realized the potential of getting a Raditz and Piccolo 2.0 when Bandai/Namco releases the upcoming game Dragon Ball
****rot [ka ka rot] some time next year

🤞🤞🤞

** LMAO for some reason this form is blocking Goku’s Saiyan name haha

Champa looked production-ready to go but if Vados was made anything like Whis, then they need to rework her design. Whis’ tunic makes him basically un-poseable.

Huh, I honestly forgot that I preordered SSGSS from Amazon as well as BBTS.... so now I have two coming this week XD

At least I can now have SSG and SSGSS for stuff, so that's a win!

Now just hoping the wait for 21 won't be much longer

That’s why I pre-order or buy from ToyzInTheBox instead of BBTS, no shipping no tax and majority of the time, they ship quickly. I placed an order for Vegeta last Friday and it was already shipped Saturday.

And now they've shipped my stuff. I didn't even realize that the SHF Ironman mk to nano set 1 was in my pile of loot.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

And now they've shipped my stuff. I didn't even realize that the SHF Ironman mk to nano set 1 was in my pile of loot.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

that's pretty funny because that happened to me too at my local place, i totally forgot i ordered SHF ironman nano set 1, then outta nowhere i get the notification that my PO came in stock haha i had continued on believing i didnt need it and didnt care for it, oh well :lol

Got my Broly Movie Vegeta from BBTS yesterday. I like it, and don't understand why people say it looks crappy. What's wrong with it?

65161326_2440109676275704_8702189649725045717_n.jpg

He comes with a wealth accessory parts including effect parts, option hand grabbing the hair of S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Son Goku-Super- etc..!

Source: Instamashii.

Credit on the image:

65799969_144282333344789_5996689171383861416_n.jpg

I’m glad i sold my Dragon Stars Jiren at the right time, it’s useless now

Just received my new vegeta

IMG_3200.jpg

My updated display

IMG_3203.jpg

more picture in my instagram cristobal.thompson

Back