S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any experience with Play-Asia.com before? They sent me an e-mail claiming they were going to cancel my Captain America Figuarts order but then they still charged me a few days later anyways. I've emailed them to get a refund.

On the DBZ-related front: Gogeta and Broly are starting to ship from Amazon now. Demonical Fit is also releasing a Regular/Super Saiyan "Gugeta" head sculpt kit.

62013251_615366768941692_2049589081192529920_n.jpg

Some fun with God Goku! When I first started buying Figuarts Dragon Ball toys a few years ago, I've always wanted to do this lol! If your hobby is part special effects, Dragon Ball definitely is the perfect subject :D

How's B&N's shipping packaging? Do they tend to put some bubble-wrap in there to protect the figures?

Not really. Either nothing or a SINGLE one piece of air cushion.

Are you collecting the box or the figure? [emoji1787] You sound like a Funko POP collector.

Not really. Either nothing or a SINGLE one piece of air cushion.

Are you collecting the box or the figure? [emoji1787] You sound like a Funko POP collector.

:lol

I usually get one loose and keep one in a nice box. Just seeing how B&N was as an alternative store option.

:lol

I usually get one loose and keep one in a nice box. Just seeing how B&N was as an alternative store option.

Of the 3 orders I can remember, only 1 came with a small crease on the box. I recently got Majin Buu from them, shipping box had 1 air cushion but no damage to the figure box.

Demon King Piccolo looks great, but that extremely detailed Shenron in the background is absolutely glorious

I just rewatched King Piccolo's death scene and Goku pierces through him right through the circular kanji insignia on his chest, so they really should have made it removable and add an accessory to look like there's a hole in his chest.. Oh well, maybe I'll customize it, or Demonical Fit will release an accessory pack. On those pictures above it almost looks like the circular piece is removable actually..

I just rewatched King Piccolo's death scene and Goku pierces through him right through the circular kanji insignia on his chest, so they really should have made it removable and add an accessory to look like there's a hole in his chest.. Oh well, maybe I'll customize it, or Demonical Fit will release an accessory pack. On those pictures above it almost looks like the circular piece is removable actually..

With all that joint system on the inside, I don't think that will be a very easy task

With all that joint system on the inside, I don't think that will be a very easy task

Actually on most figures, the inner torso is hollow, the joints are mostly on the outer edges around the shoulders, neck and waist, but square in the middle is not used for joints except the ab crunch on some figures (such as this one). Still, I'm sure it's possible to create a hollow torso replacement part, since that's exactly what DF is doing for Buutenks.

Don't get me wrong though, I think this figure looks terrific as it is! But I'd have appreciated that extra step to allow for more cool posing and situations :)

Actually on most figures, the inner torso is hollow, the joints are mostly on the outer edges around the shoulders, neck and waist, but square in the middle is not used for joints except the ab crunch on some figures (such as this one). Still, I'm sure it's possible to create a hollow torso replacement part, since that's exactly what DF is doing for Buutenks.

Don't get me wrong though, I think this figure looks terrific as it is! But I'd have appreciated that extra step to allow for more cool posing and situations :)
I made a prototype modifying the joint system and now a hollow is possible....surely with this huge figure, is easier to make it

Sorry folks, but tamashii doesnt even like adding cat scratches to their "battle damaged" figures, theres not a chance in hell they will make a figure with a gaping hole in it lol.

Broly powered down is still up on amazon.

Zamasu is back up on amazon.
Broly full power and Gogeta is back on amazon as well.

Does anybody know of any Mr. Popo or Pilaf figures (and his gang) that are in scale with figuarts?
There are many on cheap bootlegs aliexpress but I have no idea if they would fit. I want to get some of the less popular characters for my display so I would appreciate any suggestions

Back