S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I don't freakin know man. I want a lot of characters in relation to others. I don't need a 1f Frieza without Zarbon. I don't need Nappa if I'm going to keep my Vegeta in his Namek form. I'd love to have burter & Jeice vs Goku, but I can sleep at night without.:lol It's like. I don't know.:lol I will just buy whatever I like that comes out, but except the Goku Bane just pictured, postHTC Trunks and a namek ssj Goku (the zero would be good enough though) I have no must-haves left. I just want to see the line continue and I will say I prefer it to go to Namek characters.

I still have four must haves; armoured Trunks, Majin/vest Vegeta, mystic Gohan and Vegetto, but I will still buy any figures they make to support them. A namek style Goku wouldnt hurt either though :lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think what decides a villain is different in dragonball to other places; take the androids for example. In trunks time they were evil, but in present they never actually killed anyone. Sure they wanted to kill Goku but in all honesty i would chalk that up to wanting rid of it in their programming. Its all about perspective to me.

Yeah the chance of more Namek characters is so ridiculously small at this point that I've kinda let it go in my mind. Even though that's easily my second favorite era of the show.

Is there anyone at all besides me to whom post-cell releases aren't of much importance?:lol

I would only count Majin Vegeta as a villain here if the question means modified sculpts(Vegeta's torso) and new sculpts, but I took it as only complete new figures.
1)Majin Vegeta/Nappa
2)Kid Buu
3)Raditz

I was very close to putting Bills on there instead of Raditz to finish main villains but he's not an enemy at the end of the movie

I would have nappa, raditz, and broly. We already have a great bills figure in scale and good hybrid kid buu..

D'oh! End of May? Really Amazon?

Kid Buu, Nappa and Radditz. Majin Vegeta would be nice but its not that hard of a custom to do especially with those Datong bootlegs.

When you say "not much importance", since last year, I said all I really want is Majin Vegeta and Mystic Gohan, and would be set for that arc, if that counts? I really want a regular Gohan, and don't want anymore tiny figures. I don't have a SSJ Vegeta, and my second favorite character, I want a fully decked out version. The reason I said three was because it would weed away characters that would be tied to others, unless they were like a pair like 18, but they would take up 2 of 3 releases a year, and you guys might not want that if you're wanting certain heroes more. I started writing mine, and then realized how tough it was, since they're tied to other characters. I was going to pick Dr. Gero, since he's one of my favorite villains, but as much as I like him, I rather go with characters, aesthetically more interesting and I could use more for displays. I went through the same thought process as you Silrian, with eliminating ones that relied on others and such. I like every arc better than the last, except the Boo arc, so the Freeza arc is also my second favorite, but I don't think there's much chance.

16, I didn't think of, but I say he is. He wanted to kill Goku and still said he wanted to even after he allied with the heroes. So Majin Vegeta, Imperfect Cell, and Nappa are my most wanted villains.

My must haves are Majin Vegeta, Post Time Chamber Trunks, Mystic Gohan, and Saiyan Saga Goku.

Haha, I was right when I said a couple weeks ago that Normal Goku was gonna get delayed AGAIN, but no one believed me. It's just laughable at this point.

Mid-June release, folks. Android 18, late Fall if we're lucky.

Yeah they need to release a ssj Vegeta in some way, it's ridiculous that people can't acquire him in any way.

With much importance I meant I would not be phased at all much if we NEVER got ANY more Buu saga characters. But I think I'm damn close to being the only one here who feels that way. What I will be super pissed off about is if we never get a proper Saiyan Saga Goku or a tall long haired Trunks.

And regarding your three villains, given it thought once more and I'll say Zarbon, Burter & Jeice, because I'd just love to see those three in articulated high quality form. So I guess you can call that my top 5 I guess. As unrealistically as the last three are, unfortunately. I never expect them to be made.

Yeah they need to release a ssj Vegeta in some way, it's ridiculous that people can't acquire him in any way.

With much importance I meant I would not be phased at all much if we NEVER got ANY more Buu saga characters. But I think I'm damn close to being the only one here who feels that way. What I will be super pissed off about is if we never get a proper Saiyan Saga Goku or a tall long haired Trunks.

And regarding your three villains, given it thought once more and I'll say Zarbon, Burter & Jeice, because I'd just love to see those three in articulated high quality form. So I guess you can call that my top 5 I guess. As unrealistically as the last three are, unfortunately. I never expect them to be made.

Beefed up zarbon or reg version lol?

Regular version, I like my Zarbon metro.:lol

I will say, if I have to like ignore all the villains that are just plain unrealistic, I guess I'll go for 16, Nappa and Raditz. Who're still more realistic than those I mentioned. But to be frank, I think apart from Kid Buu NO villain is realistic for the time being.

16 better come with a bird though...

They might not even go full in with the Boo arc next year, since the Boo arc of KAI hasn't even been announced in America, but it's already been announced for the U.K, Portugal, France, and Poland. So if we get Vegito next year, I think that might show that they're marketing towards Japan, since Vegito will appear by then. I watched the first two episodes and really liked them. Gohan is the Saiyaman for one episode and in the second episode, they're already getting ready for the tournament. I've said many times here how much I loved the Saiyaman saga, but I think it's way better that it was cut down! I'm still looking forward to it's completion, and going to get the blu rays, whenever they come out. Hopefully we can get Post Time Chamber Trunks next year because of that!

Well la de dah blogness! I think it would be a huge overhaul-Brand new torso for his chest and legs to be more proportioned to his increased muscle mass, entirely new head sculpt for SSJ2 hair, iconic Majin Vegeta faces, and ultra veins.

I would want Mystic Gohan, Gogeta and PTC Trunks. I think add-on packs with blasts, charging effects, hands and faces/heads would be such a smart move. Yamcha and Tien would be great in order to finish the rest of the Z fighters but I would prefer the others first.

So pretty much, everyone's answer is "make the entire cast of DBZ in Figuarts form." :wink1:

I just got the notification that Goku has been delayed again! What the hell!

I'm not too happy about the incompatible face plates either, I can only hope that this means that they don't want collectors to paint it for SSj because they plan to release one for SSj in some other manner (a ridiculously far conclusion to jump too, but it's just optimistic hope to keep me sane)

Who did you preorder from philosopher? I still dont think its a mass delay since alot of people already have him, and some places are in stock.

Also, I have to disagree with reaper here; some of us (myself included) want all figuarts displays, other figure series wont cut it, especially statues. Theres just no competition in quality with these figures, and honestly I would rather not have said character in my collection if there was no figuarts form of him.

Bet it was amazon.

@Bane I might check out the japanese Kai Buu arc, but Western Kai pisses me off too much. Just realised they're gonna redub the ssj3 transformation too, it's BS. Like Lucas effing up star wars but worse, he'd be removing Williams' music, ****in heresy.

It must just be us Amazon people that got the delay. That's a shame, especially since they had the date at March originally.

I'm with you Deano. I only want figuarts, and would choose to have nothing if a character was anything but.

Back