S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These figures are already "too expensive" for some collectors to buy, making them even more so would just deter buyers, especially if they have to "waste" money on figures they dont want to complete him.

Now, saying that, a first release bonus would be an idea I could get behind; that way, the parts arent made in as large an amount and become more valuable. Tamashii does it with sentai figuarts quite often, like the statues that came with shinkenger or the darins (steering wheel) that came with gokaiger.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm not happy with how Goku turned, the quality just doesn't seem to be what it should. I'm starting to think I'm just more of a statue person. Tamashii is doing great work on their FiguartsZero stuff given the low price point. It really shouldn't be that much better than SHF but it is. To me anyway.. I know most of you are figure people. I feel my interest really declining. I see what they tried to do, and I applaud them for it, but it just isn't what I expected. I know most of you won't agree.. but well, that's just me. I was going to be an all-in on this line, but now I don't feel the pressure. The villain releases seem to be much better looking, and maybe that's just because Tamashii does amazing monster & humanoid monster figures better.

I would be pissed if they only included a single dragonball with each figure. For a collectors line, I expect to have a complete package with the single figure I buy and not have to "collect them all" just to get al the dragonballs or alternate faces. I'm not in this line to complete it, but to buy and enjoy the select characters I want.

Well don't most of us have all of the main releases anyway? If they had included a dragon ball with each figure then it shouldn't matter either way.

Unless you're interested in buying only 2 characters.

I'm thinking about picking up the Figuarts Zero Trunks. Does anyone have pictures of how he looks displayed with the regular Figuarts figures? Thanks!

What about a build a figure Shenron with dragon balls to complete the figure with each character releases? It got pros and cons. But it's worth a shot... If not just please complete the Z fighters figuarts. :)

Attachments

• 1397381922786.jpg
    1397381922786.jpg
    886.2 KB · Views: 377
It's funny how you now see his hair from sides that you normally don't see it from in the show and it looks so goofy.:lol

QhweswAe.jpg
He simply doesn't have a face that suits poses like this, bums me the **** out.

Im getting at least 3 Goku's, what a great piece. I even dusted off my collection last night and will be reposing them tonight. My favorite is still trunks I think, just so damn badass.

Anyone think theyll do a muscle shirt trunks anytime soon? such a great look for him

Thanks again Fan for all the pics!

I don't think they would Lipsmack, but there's always hope. I, as well as many others, would buy it in a heartbeat! The epilogue look is my favorite design for Trunks. I think it would be the coolest figure under a shirtless Namek damaged Goku. It would be awesome if he came next and was marketed to go with the Androids on the back of the box.

What are you gonna do with all those 3 Lip? I at one point considered two, but I'm not sure. Maybe I'll buy a spare because if web exclusives won't be rereleased this thing is gonna become HELLA expensive in the after market.

Those impact effect parts just makes me wish we had more ki aura effect parts in various colors :(

What are you gonna do with all those 3 Lip? I at one point considered two, but I'm not sure. Maybe I'll buy a spare because if web exclusives won't be rereleased this thing is gonna become HELLA expensive in the after market.

one reg with stern head likely vanilla posed, one posed with effect part yelling and the 3rd for the body to do a head swap with the SDCC SS Goku to have cohesiveness in the Gi colors

Thanks for all the great images. Goku looks great and I'll probably pick him up. Like everyone else, I'm not too thrilled about his face selection. I'm not sure I'd be posing him with many of the silly ones.

Does anyone know if the new Goku and Piccolo rereleases have the faded colors or the new brighter anime colors? I never got the yellow Goku or the orange SDCC Goku, but would like to pick that up if it matches the orange for normal Goku.

Does anyone know if the new Goku and Piccolo rereleases have the faded colors or the new brighter anime colors? I never got the yellow Goku or the orange SDCC Goku, but would like to pick that up if it matches the orange for normal Goku.

The new ssj Goku and Piccolo are just reissues of the 1st releases, which are manga washed out colours. No sdcc release will be reissued due to the exclusive nature of them.

If anything manga Goku (yellow) will match better with regular Goku due to how the gi gets lighter because of the aura. Regular Gokus colour is actually lighter than the sdcc variant.

Those ones just look photoshopped to me, the others are real but I have no idea where they came from.

Back