S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders for Vegetto Blue open April 2nd

Capturepremiumbandai.jpg

Is Premium Bandai USA the way to get these when they?re new or are they readily available on most sites like bbts?

Is Premium Bandai USA the way to get these when they?re new or are they readily available on most sites like bbts?

This is brand new to the USA. According to all news outlets and some toy dealers I follow on Facebook, Premium-Bandai USA will be the only way to get some select figures like the Vegito 2.0.

Some toy dealers will carry the Japanese version (with brown shipper) but the traditional "Bluefin/US release" will be through Premium Bandai.

Received an order this friday and Bulma was between the figures I bought and I was waiting to ship with others to cheapen the shipping cost at laaaaast she is with me!

Both Bulmas are great and very compatible with each other (you need a hair dryer to change her heads tho), so many possibilities, she's so cute! I cant wait for her bike :3

I'm buying every Bulma they make but I need her Namek version to be satisfied as fan of character at least, I hope she is one of those figures with a Namek ball.

s5p7Zgh.jpg

Posting this every place I can, beware of MYKOMBINI, I bought a figma from them, same item they STILL have in their two different ebay sites (more expensive ofc) and then they refunded me saying it wanst in stock and I lost 4.3€ of paypal fees that they are refusing to compensate me since it was not my fault. I contacted them and they suspended my account for no reason. I'm so fing pissed I lost money for nothing.

I got my first Figuarts figure today in SSGSS Gogeta and despite the amount of detail, interchangeable parts and the range of poses I couldn't help but feel a sense of disappointment. Overall he comes in at over 6" but he feels like an old school 3 3/4" GI Joe figure in his size to me. The Dragon Stars SS Gogeta stands taller than him, and for a fraction of the price. I feel that for the price of these figures, they should be bigger in scale. Not necessarily something like 1/6 scale but definitely bigger than they are. I'm pretty sure the correlation of price to scale is the biggest factor of my overall feeling. I'm bummed out because the detail that goes into these figures is top of the line but I just can't justify to myself the paying price attached to them.

Great to see FP Jiren, I didn't expect them to bother with it... Guess I can cancel the figure-rise FP Jiren... I hope this means tamashii will be making UI Omen Goku sooner than later.

Just a question to ease my self-doubt:

Is Jiren's skin supposed to be lavender/taro, gray, or something in between?

Thx peeps with better peepers than mine.

Just a question to ease my self-doubt:

Is Jiren's skin supposed to be lavender/taro, gray, or something in between?

Thx peeps with better peepers than mine.

Seems to vary on the images you see him, but I'd say it's more so a pale lavender with a gray-ish tone.

I'm surprised that Tamashii is already making his Full Power form. I personally don't care for the character that much, but I guess he's pretty popular! And I guess they needed to pair him with Ultra Instinct Goku.

Back