S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FD5DFAEB-1EFF-40D3-91ED-12EC99B1E6EC.jpgCC911381-132D-4A28-A50C-9FA9D4D83DFD.jpg
Work in progress...

Thank you! Had most of them I had a really long time and they are pretty much the last thing I collect. So many financial hardships brought me to the brink of selling them off, but I’ve pulled through. Just love this show too damn much! So much nostalgia...

Looks like the little Goku is an add-on figurine with the bike.

Does Adventure Bulma's skirt allow her to sit like that on the bike? Or will they including some add-on parts?

The knees look bent in the promo shot above so the figure is probably not at its full-height.

But otherwise, the height/size depiction looks off. You can see Vegeta's head is barely the size of the Ape's fist in the CGI rendering and then in the actual promo shot (even though Vegeta is probably about half-an-inch in front of the Oozaru) his head is clearly larger.

Looks like they'll be "downsizing" the figure a little OR the CGI rendering is just off. Tamashii has never been one for accurate sizing and we knew it was coming with this figure as well. If he was "real size" then his fist would basically be about the same length as the 5"-6" height of a standard Dragon Ball Figuarts. I'm passing on this figure so I hope you guys waiting for this are happy with it! :)

Just did a curbside pick up at a barnes and noble for this guy.never thought I be saying that.crazy times we in
c976c3d9c5278ca54ef2bb68f9228f85.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Pre=orders for Vegetto & Zamasu open up tonight at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern!

Let's see how this Premium Bandai stuff goes in the US! Not a good time to do these...payment is due upfront so I think with the COVID impact we might see pre-orders lower than expected.

Pre=orders for Vegetto & Zamasu open up tonight at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern!

Let's see how this Premium Bandai stuff goes in the US! Not a good time to do these...payment is due upfront so I think with the COVID impact we might see pre-orders lower than expected.

I'm guessing we won't see these in the UK
What a pain in the backside :(

Neil

Honestly, I think they should consider pushing the pre-order date back or keeping the pre-order window open for a VERY long time and pushing back the release date. This situation has been made it difficult financially for many and a lot of those are collectors who might not even be able to purchase even one figure.

Amazon took down all the upcoming figuarts pre order. The pages still exist but there is no option to pre order.

By the way, does anyone know how much each will be and what they charge for shipping? What about tax?

I know that some of you will tell me I'm only bitching and moaning, that I should get on with it.

This Premium Bandai US Exclusive stuff is just the worst.

Not only are they expensive, the shipping costs are just awful to ship in Europe.

I wonder what Bandai is thinking... I guess I can still hope to wait for Zamasu and Vegeto to come in Europe via Tamashii Nations Europe/Cosmic Group...

Seriously, what kind of **** move is this...

Back