S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyway to get a Gohan head for Cell Saga Gohan that is NOT super saiyan? I've seen some in videos but don't know if figures were actually sold like that or if they are customs.

I?ll wait after release when there?re too many of them out and price will drop before it goes back up. If it?s available at sdcc maybe I?ll pick it up.

I?ll wait after release when there?re too many of them out and price will drop before it goes back up. If it?s available at sdcc maybe I?ll pick it up.
They're making it web exclusive this time. So there's that to consider.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

They're making it web exclusive this time. So there's that to consider.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

True and good to know. I have not seen sky rocket price for any figuarts release since Goku Black.

Anyone has the breakdown for web exclusive of 2019?

Oozaru is the most exciting sh figuarts release ever. Already PO'd. I hope tamashii makes a great ape baby vegeta that would be amazing

I want that Oozaru Vegeta and I'll make him fight Godzilla and Ghidorah lol :) I sure hope they honor the Amazon listing that went up for a very short while because at least that one you didn't have to pay a deposit. Now the page simply says "Sorry we couldn't find that page" but it still shows in your order history :)

Those are customs made by die hard fans, not officially licensed products. People go out of their way to replicate the official Tamashii boxes, it?s very creative. But if you want then to commission one of your own, expect to pay many hundreds of dollars because the customizer (and maybe like 2 or 3 of his buddies) is pretty much doing all the work themselves

I picked up my first Dragon Stars figure to see how it compared to Figuarts and I'm fairly disappointed. The sculpt isn't too bad. In fact aside from shoulders, I'd say it's pretty good. But those hips get so little range of motion and the neck might as well not be articulated at all. But it does have a nice silhouette and some pretty clean paint apps.

e5KCgIi.jpg

Those are customs made by die hard fans, not officially licensed products. People go out of their way to replicate the official Tamashii boxes, it?s very creative. But if you want then to commission one of your own, expect to pay many hundreds of dollars because the customizer (and maybe like 2 or 3 of his buddies) is pretty much doing all the work themselves

Yeah i figured it wasnt official. The vegeta looks really good though, do you have any idea where i could get in contact with the maker/makers of these? do they have an IG or something

I just read the latest Moro arc and I hope it gets animated soon! At least some useless characters aren't gonna be so useless anymore haha!

Web exclusive available on mykombini and nippon yasan...also, not the Chichi I wanted....the child in a bikini is kinda bothering me....

Back