S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, last night's episode of Super was
Amazing!!!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
2556cc7c4001d7f4a7b7f7a6c0795e85.jpg

Thanks for the responses guys. Interesting, I might give it a try to recreate that goku Deano.

On another note. What are the chances goku and vegeta go back to the Whis outfits in super? I really like the outfits, and I wonder if the do a 2.0 of the super saiyan blues. Will they be in the regular outfits or whis outfits?

There’s very little chance. Those were designed specifically for the training under Whis. Fairly certain they’ll keep their traditional look a bit longer, but they could adopt something different for Vegeta eventually.

As for the future of SSB Figuarts... I could see them going back and retooling them down the road. However, we’ll almost surely get their traditional outfits first. I wouldn’t doubt what there are a few releases coming. Mastered SSB Vegeta and Kaioken Blue Goku... and of course the standard SSB forms.

If/when they return to super, they will have to remember that Goku had a different gi for the end of z, so they will have to change to that eventually.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was an April Fool's Day joke. There was nothing scheduled for the Shonen Jump Calendar update.

Thought so. Just had to check.

Also, I'm quite impressed with the Goku Black figure. Nice to see the Awakening SS Head fits on him. This js definitely one of my favorite releases this year.

Also, I'm quite impressed with the Goku Black figure. Nice to see the Awakening SS Head fits on him. This js definitely one of my favorite releases this year.

Isn't it only the second release this year since Kid Goku??!

Sorry, I just don't understand the hype when we've got the new Freiza & Namek Goku along with Majin Vegeta & Fat Buu coming!!!

Black is just Goku wearing black clothes and green earrings........:dunno I don't get the appeal.........

Sorry, I just don't understand the hype when we've got the new Freiza & Namek Goku along with Majin Vegeta & Fat Buu coming!!!

Black is just Goku wearing black clothes and green earrings........:dunno I don't get the appeal.........

Goku black was a good part of super. The ending was just disappointing. So the character has a solid fan base.

But I agree I’m more hyped for majin vegeta and buu. Frieza is meh, and roshi is cool for the z team. I don’t order namek goku because I already have regular goku and 2015 goku. So no need.

Kanji, Goku Black is a great figure. People are going to be hype over him, sorry to break the news.

Sorry about that!

There's a few accessories I was hoping to have that weren't included but that's a minor complaint to how excellent the product came out. Having Goku Black in-hand was very impressive.

Is there any reason everyone thinks Ultra Instinct will be revealed soon? Doesn’t this line usually cater to the western audience? Goku Black is just coming out. I just can’t see Ultra Instinct being revealed until next year

I’m actually looking forward to the Frieza figure. It’s a slightly updated version that’s still technically relevant.

As for Goku Black, I wish his character was an evil alternate universe version of Goku, instead of a body snatch. However, his overall design is quite interesting. He’ll look great next to a Bardock... assuming that ever sees the light of day.

Well I'm skipping Fat Buu as I never liked the character. I don't like his character, his overall look, his personality. Nothing about him. Only Buu I'll get is Super Buu or Kid Buu.

Sure Black is just a Goku in different clothes, but the overall figure is so appealing to me.
I am disappointed he is just a body snatch though. I felt Black should have been Goku without the Memory loss.

Back