S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EBDFB2E1-D10E-44A9-B267-3E598883065A.jpeg4829F54E-D481-458F-B178-141F16175C77.jpegF4FA7F14-AD61-41B0-8CA6-9ACC1EEC6C23.jpeg7E2DADCF-BD30-457C-866A-56E9520722B2.jpg94A33E7A-4F6E-42DB-A061-47FD47A99548.jpg

I have posted it to facebook but not yet here

My new display, some ideas come from fanfic multiverse

Enjoy guys

Wow, nice display! And you’ve got Broly in a pose that hides those ludicrous shoulders! :clap

I thought Cell had yellow Ki though? o_O

Honestly I don't think 1st form/Imperfect Cell SHFs will sell very well. I know those forms have their fans & i get the appeal but overall they are weird designs & aren't really "iconic." If Tamashii were to produce them then I fear they will suffer in sales & sit at the same price point for years just like Android 16, causing Tamashii to reconsider ever releasing other forms of characters again

@mingchan dope display bro :goodpost:

Final form Frieza was a *****. Don’t make him unless you include an option to have half of his severed body hovering behind a determined Goku. :lol

Also need Cybernetic Frieza with a slightly off kilter torso. :wink1:

Definitely more interested in his first two forms, specifically his second form. I think I have two figures of that form, in total.

That custom SSG Goku looks awesome

Isn't it just the SSG Goku head on the Kaioken body, with the effects?

Anyway, my display is looking shocking in comparison now. I'm only displaying Saiyan Saga & Namek downstairs. The rest are displayed in the attic. Anyway, whole new display coming soon, so thought i'd post this as a "before".

YwjOrb4.jpg

Well Bluefin will supposedly be making an appearance at booth 227, so we'll see. Looking at videos from last years expo, there was very little dragon ball stuff. Mostly Star Wars.

Took some photos of my attic collection. I've boxed many of the premium color/db super figures up now to conserve space. It needs some TLC!
Rw55eRU.jpg

Back