S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first ordered my Regular goku he was 180. That was last yr I think. Now he's vanished and ebay only has SS goku.

When I first ordered my Regular goku he was 180. That was last yr I think. Now he's vanished and ebay only has SS goku.

Yeah, I'm not finding any listings on eBay. Solaris Japan has him for about $160, pre-owned. (I've never ordered from there but they seem to have a good reputation.) The newer conditions on Amazon seems to be in the upper $300 range. I never would have thought this line would be so huge in the aftermarket. This specific release is almost 4 years old too.

I wonder who...
081b6dc1ac3e9bc7139bcfa50a38bd37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

No goku black? How come?

I'm just not a big fan of the character. It's the same with Broly. I don't understand why the fanboys go wild for those 2.

Broly and Black are the pretty much the only S.H. Figuarts I don't own. I don't want to feel like I "have" to buy them just because they're popular. I've done that before with figures, and they never get unboxed.

Yamcha & Tien on the other hand!! Woah! They were must gets, and I'm also really looking forward to the new Goku (ordered 3!!) along with Majin Vegeta & Buu!!

Thanks alot man. He's absolutly hard to find anywhere and not to long ago he was everywhere but he's almost non existent on ebay and anywhere else. The Xplus Regular Goku. Is he rare or something?

I had a little look myself, and considering it's not even listing at Yahoo Auctions Japan, I would say that Solaris pre-owned one it your best bet!!

Sad to say, the retail of all of those original gigantics was around $70, so you're looking at double now for pre-owned, but it could always be worse!

Anytime!

Have you seen the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Blue Goku X-Plus that lit up? I don't know if it was official or a custom but it looked incredible!

Yea and it's expensive. To be honest I never knew that Xplus line grew so big but they have SSJ3 and Super sayian blue and kid buu. I've been out of the loop

The model kit Piccolo actually looks really good, might skip a 2.0 If he turns out as good as Krillin tbh.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It does seem to have Vegitos front bangs so my bets on an exclusive Vegito Blue, unless they throw a curveball and it turns out to be ssj Kaioken Goku lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That’s what I was thinking too. Can’t really tell if it’s a 2.0 or not but I hope so and hope it’s not an exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The clear corner shape at the wrist gives away that it's gloves, the shoulder's give away goku's gi and the knees give away a classic mold. The head looks like it fits Vegito. So yeah I'd guess it's a classic mold redo of Vegito. The old had probably doesn't fit the new mold, but it kindof does suck if they use the classic mold again. I'm not gonna pay excl money for that.

I'd really love a Piccolo and Krillin 2.0 molds and Saiyan/Namek saga outfit. I think I'm buying anything Namek saga, Bardock would be cool too.

Piccolo 2.0. Desperately needed. The original version looks quite outdated when displayed with all these newer releases.

I’m not really sure why people say the 1.0s look outdated when displayed with 2.0s. I think they still look great. I think ppl are just salty they missed out on the initial releases.

cbdcbe2f612f7ff6f82bf58d7a095162.jpg

These guys all look amazing still next to 2.0 Gohan
691b2e1ee63f8542b39b2fd9870c8abf.jpg

Piccolo, SDCC 2015 Goku and Frieza still look awesome next to awakening Goku.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Porunga that setup is awesome.

If it is vegetto I don’t mind. I don’t have the og release so I could pick this one up.

Another thing. The video said exclusives as in plural. So does that mean other figures too?

Back