S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where has it been confirmed? Got a link? No places online have any pre orders for any new ones..

No new solicitations but The US distributor Bluefin was taking a vote for the next figure on twitter very recently. They are also the same company that are selling the SSJ Goku and Rockman X exclusive at SDCC. Bluefin is the official distributor of Tamashii product in USA.

No new solicitations but The US distributor Bluefin was taking a vote for the next figure on twitter very recently. They are also the same company that are selling the SSJ Goku and Rockman X exclusive at SDCC. Bluefin is the official distributor of Tamashii product in USA.

And who won? Hopefully Vegeta.:gah:

He fought for the safety of humanity! A warrior of justice and love. Yamcha is the true hero of Dragonball.

I like Vegeta too but I've had a crush on Mirai Trunks since I was a kid <3 Don't feel the same for little Trunks though..

I think It's safe to say that Mirai Trunks, Vegeta and Perfect Cell will all be announced around the same time ^__^

I like Vegeta too but I've had a crush on Mirai Trunks since I was a kid <3 Don't feel the same for little Trunks though..

I think It's safe to say that Mirai Trunks, Vegeta and Perfect Cell will all be announced around the same time ^__^

Hell yeah. Those 3 would rock! Cell is my all time favorite villain in the series, and it would go great with everyone else. Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, and Vegeta all fit in with the Cell saga look! It's perfect! And Future Trunks is just a straight up badass. :yess:

My dream figure for this line would be a scale Piccolo Daimaoh. If not, I'll take a Tenshinhan overloaded with his accessories like extra arms and a Chaotzu figurine. A Perfect Cell or Nappa would also be welcomed.

Number 1600

Last edited:
My dream figure for this line would be a scale Piccolo Daimaoh. If not, I'll take a Tenshinhan overloaded with his accessories like extra arms and a Chaotzu figurine. A Perfect Cell or Nappa would also be welcomed.

Number 1600

Yeah he would be great but Im not sure how well he would sell. Alot of peeps would be like, ''That Piccolo looks weird''. lol

My dream figures would be Broly version of Trunks with the long hear and jean vest, and Broly. I would say SS3 Goku but that's already being made.

Kid Buu is my most wanted. Very upsetting he's not on the list. I would also love to have a final form Cooler and Janemba.

Perfect Cell is the one I really want. Ever since I first heard his English voice, he became my favorite Dragonball villain, topping even King Piccolo. That and an Android 18 :D

Vegeta is REAL!!!!!
from toys daily forums
ap_20110715101504155.jpg

I like the paint jobs in these new figuarts figures. I ordered the sdcc ex 2011 goku, and the painting has more shadowing and color contrasts than the previous super saiyan version.

Here's another figure (non-figurarts version) I came across today.

https://www.otakufuel.com/catalog/d...oku-version-2-dragon-ball-z-figure-19454.html

View attachment 37473

I also don't know the company making these, but they hosted a custom statue tournament and let people vote on the winners. Here are the final colored versions. Sorry about the link; I had to use google translate and it's low resolution. If I find better pics I'll post some.

https://translate.google.com/transl...bpnavi.jp&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&prmd=ivns

Here is a link to the new tenkaichi master stars series figures for dbz. There was contest where people submitted their coloring of the sculpts, and fans voted. Someone asked for perfect cell, and he is one of the statues. I've attached ssj gohan as saiyaman, perfect cell, and piccolo. The rest are on the link below. Ssj3 goku, ssj2 battle goku, the professor, and one of the androids. Hard to decide which ones to get.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/05/these-dragon-ball-figures-are-over-9000/

62c54c71-074f-5c48.jpg

62c54c71-075f-7fae.jpg

62c54c71-076d-6f10.jpg

Back