S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Piccolo and he is awesome. Is that non-Super Saiyan Goku ever going to be released, or do I need to get the Super Saiyan one?

I just discovered this line and picked up Piccolo. Prob the best Piccolo figure ever made! But dang, where are Vegeta, SSJ3 Goku, Trunks and Regular Goku? They looked amazing. I know Kai was cancelled but I hope that doesn't affect the release of those figures.:(

My buddy has Piccolo, Gohan and SSJ Gokou. They are definitely sweet figures with lots of detail. If they ever make Future Trunks in his Capsule Corp jacket and sword I'd definitely pick him up.

I hate to break it to you guys, but I wouldn't expect much from this lineup. From what I've heard, these have not sold very well in Japan or at least not as much as expected. They had prototypes of Vegeta shown, but he never came out and I wouldn't be surprised if he never did. Also, every One Piece figuarts that has come out has shelf warmed like crazy and you can get them for fifty percent off pretty much everywhere you go. I imagine both lineups will end before completing either run.

Piccolo is lame. SS3 Goku rules all

Get real. As a character, Goku sucks. Piccolo has depth while Goku is pretty one dimensional. And as a figure, well, SSJ3 Goku doesn't exist so...

But really, this Piccolo figure is great. Amazing paint apps, vibrant colors, awesome poses. Just over all the best Dragonball figure I own. Hands down.
I hate to break it to you guys, but I wouldn't expect much from this lineup. From what I've heard, these have not sold very well in Japan or at least not as much as expected. They had prototypes of Vegeta shown, but he never came out and I wouldn't be surprised if he never did. Also, every One Piece figuarts that has come out has shelf warmed like crazy and you can get them for fifty percent off pretty much everywhere you go. I imagine both lineups will end before completing either run.

But Draonball isn't One piece. These figures have sold out everywhere. They are even doing a EX repaint of the SSJ Goku for SDCC 2011 this year. So, they are still interested in this line and those Gokus are Pre sold out everywhere. I wouldn't call this line dead just yet.

As a character, Goku sucks. Piccolo has depth while Goku is pretty one dimensional.

This :lecture Don't get me wrong I like Gokou but Piccolo was never appreciated much and I allways found him a much more interesting character. Back in the day I remember watching DBZ on the Asian channel (can't remember what it was called) and they were allready on Android saga by the time CW aired the horrid Garlic Jr. saga and I remeber being excited seeing Piccolo merge with Kami and I thought this was Piccolo's time to shine! Sadly in the end it was all about the Saiyan as usual. Piccolo definitely deserved more respect than he got.

DBZ figuarts sold well, One Piece Figuarts did not do as well mainly because they were overproduced. Also Lots of fans were not happy with the sculpts as there spoiled by the great sculpting on POP series. However One Piece Figuarts have been doing much better after the introduction of Figuarts Zero line as you can use parts from Zero line Like appendix. Also Sanji is considered a big improvement with the SH figuarts series, only they forgot to put in his most default face parts..

More DBZ and One Piece SH Figuarts will be announced this year!!! Please Wait For It!!!

DBZ figuarts sold well, One Piece Figuarts did not do as well mainly because they were overproduced. Also Lots of fans were not happy with the sculpts as there spoiled by the great sculpting on POP series. However One Piece Figuarts have been doing much better after the introduction of Figuarts Zero line as you can use parts from Zero line Like appendix. Also Sanji is considered a big improvement with the SH figuarts series, only they forgot to put in his most default face parts..

More DBZ and One Piece SH Figuarts will be announced this year!!! Please Wait For It!!!

Exactly. I am confident this line will continue. Just gotta give it some time. The figures sold very well, there is no reason not to release the others.

Exactly. I am confident this line will continue. Just gotta give it some time. The figures sold very well, there is no reason not to release the others.

It is not only a speculation!! It will continue!! It is confirmed!!! And all the figures will be available internationally as well!! Just check your local distributors!!!!

Back