S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it’s the paint but the ever so slight differences are leaning me towards an actual 2.0. Imo it doesn’t need a 2.0 since it already incorporated the torso crunch to begin with but if it is good on Tamashii for not cheaping out. I’m still gonna get it either way if only for the shoulders being painted correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone interested, PCE Cell is down to about $42 on Amazon. Wish I still lived in NJ. I'da been at NYCC for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wouldn't the new crotch technology be the determinant of whether or not Frieza's a 2.0 instead of PCE? This new Frieza lacks that technology.

Frieza’s crotch was perfect therefore they saw no need to change it. For reals though, that’s usually the dead giveaway but maybe they decided his older style fit better for him. Over on DBF they’re giving pretty good arguments for why he may be a 2.0 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frieza’s crotch was perfect

IMG_0949.jpg

Seen on FB. This could be interesting...

(very surprised by Evil Majin Boo)

Lm5lbbC.jpg

I wish it was this that they meant by "Trunks of the Future:"

latest

Never gonna give up hope...

I wish they asked something like "Which characters would you like to see released first?" and then you pick them in order you want. I wonder why they included 17 and 18 there again, maybe the Super versions?

I want Coola/Cooler (full power), I've always loved his original design. His movie was the first Dragonball movie I watched as a kid. Next I want Raditz because despite his short appearance, I loved him as a bad guy, plus he made Goku and Piccolo look so helpless. When it comes to Buu, I'd love to get the little evil kid Buu first since he's the one in the final battle of Z, but I also definitely want Fat Buu simply because he's cool! Then I want Bulma because she's a very important part of the story from the beginning even up to now.

Highlight that Majin Vegeta is no longer on the list, unlike Gotenks who is still there...

Back