S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently, this is our reality, not only the metallized hair, again the paint imperfections in the gloves zone :(:

2016-04-26_02-34-51_zps0yzpla0x.jpg

Source: Toysdaily.

Apparently, this is our reality, not only the metallized hair, again the paint imperfections in the gloves zone :(:

2016-04-26_02-34-51_zps0yzpla0x.jpg

Source: Toysdaily.

Not only that, it just looks like a bootleg product. If you knew nothing about DBS and saw this photo, you would think it's a fan creation or something from Dragon Ball AF.

The overly squinted eyes on this and the Goku seriously bug me.

And yes, it definitely looks like a bootleg. The undersuit's paint app looks very lazy.

I even feel bad toward ssj4 goku fans at this point, getting this ****. The updated hairsculpt on vegeta sucks too imo, lowers his agressive aesthetic somehow.

Top Gun was the Navy! :thwak

What am I doing in this thread...

poser :lecture
Not only that, it just looks like a bootleg product. If you knew nothing about DBS and saw this photo, you would think it's a fan creation or something from Dragon Ball AF.
Yeah, there is something just really off about that. Is it me or do the joints look a little worse than usual?

Such a disappointing release. I wonder if the people in Japan have the same complaints as we do for this figure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Such a disappointing release. I wonder if the people in Japan have the same complaints as we do for this figure.

they prolly don't care either way, since they favor statues more than articulation (or so i've heard)

Yeah, there is something just really off about that. Is it me or do the joints look a little worse than usual?

Everything about it screams "rushed." it looks like a Datong version

I see little to no shading, and the yellow panels look like they're more a greenish hue than yellow/gold. Even some shading to the hair would've made all the difference, but nope

We still won't know for 100% until the figure is in our hands, but it's not looking too good. Looks like only the die-hard collectors will be buying it, myself included. easy pass for casual collectors

they prolly don't care either way, since they favor statues more than articulation (or so i've heard)
Yeah, I didn't think so. That's probably why they didn't bother to improve it. Unfortunately I'll still be buying 2 of these only to display in normal and ss forms. And I'll repaint the blue heads black to use for normal heads. Looks like I'll be keeping my Banpresto Vegeta for his ssgss form since it's much better anyways.

I see little to no shading, and the yellow panels look like they're more a greenish hue than yellow/gold. Even some shading to the hair would've made all the difference, but nope

We still won't know for 100% until the figure is in our hands, but it's not looking too good. Looks like only the die-hard collectors will be buying it, myself included. easy pass for casual collectors
Exactly, it really does come as a Datong at times. That's not all bad, but this is bad. We had problems but the fact that the figure itself was decent looking was salvageable...now it's not so ok looking.

The casuals can wait for the inevitable re-release.

It would've made all the difference to me, if they would have added a reg vegetable head. I just hope the 3rd hair piece for trunks will be available with the figure and just not some display piece for a convention.

I would of spent an extra $10 on the figure if they added the extra head. But I don't care enough about this release to try and get a scouter Vegeta to use a normal head.

Same, but now I just don't care for this release either...I'm not feeling the RoF/Super figures

Beerus was good, the rest just seem rushed to keep up with Super while its hyped up and still relevant.

Lets be honest, if Super was as much a flop as many of us seem to say Tamashii wouldnt be touching it with a bargepole. The figures must be selling.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back