S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I was one of those people, good eye on the no text part, I didnt even catch that, I should've known better, shame on me

text =/= legit

don't sweat it dude. alot of fake scans use text too and you need to know your kanji, furigana and that kind of shizz to know rather its fake or not.

but in the mean time

ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ

FpZOplj.png

DBZ at 10:47 and at 16:19

Looks like they're not stopping any time soon. Also they're gonna be expanding upon the Zero and Zero EX line too.

He also mentions Nappa, Buu, and Bardock!

Thanks for the vid Prod! Im curious about their DC lineup now, since it sounds like they are going for the cartoon side of things if Adams comment about "being on top of western markets like TMNT" is anything to go by. I would love a cartoon Justice League set honestly, but I refuse to buy the current dc batman line due to how limited and brittle they seem.

It kind of annoys me how Adam always goes on about how dragonball is the most popular western line but he always keeps his talk about it short. He did however mention more Premium Colour editions are coming and new version of figures using the awakening mold, and he also mentioned people wanting Nappa and Buu (Blood) so they DO know we want them, they are just milking it basically :lol

Yeah they're pretty much gomna keep us hanging for as long as possible. Majin Vegeta is probably one of those although it's about damn time for him. Makes sense since why put out the best ones all at once.

Regarding the PC's it's good news for older fans and hopefully the planned ones are different enough so those of us that have the OG's can get them too. I would love a BoG SSJ3 and a brighter green Cell. Makes me think that we may see Nappa come out with a PC Scouter Vegeta one day. That would be the perfect way to release that loveable oaf

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I hope they make Cell and Frieza in their first and second forms someday.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

You know, theres one thing I have just realized from Super, what was the point in separating Supreme Kai and Kibito? Just thinking out loud here, but could that be to show us that Potara isnt as permanent as we thought, meaning Vegetto could return if needed?

Looks like they're not stopping any time soon. Also they're gonna be expanding upon the Zero and Zero EX line too.

Thanks for the vid prodigy, this brought my hopes up again for Nappa and for future PCE (Cell) and of course for Majin Vegeta, heck even Bardock, but are we sure they were talking about shf and not the zero/zero ex line? I hope not!

You know, theres one thing I have just realized from Super, what was the point in separating Supreme Kai and Kibito? Just thinking out loud here, but could that be to show us that Potara isnt as permanent as we thought, meaning Vegetto could return if needed?

I think we're more likely to see Gogeta than Vegito.

As for the video, I would be more interested in an updated sculpt of Scouter Vegeta instead of a PCE. Those wonky legs could use the SWA Goku treatment!

Thanks for the vid prodigy, this brought my hopes up again for Nappa and for future PCE (Cell) and of course for Majin Vegeta, heck even Bardock, but are we sure they were talking about shf and not the zero/zero ex line? I hope not!

The phrasing he had, he specifically brought up the Figuarts Zero EX Vegeta before talking about Nappa, Maijin Buu, and Bardock, then immediately went to bring up that the releases are going to 'Fall in line with Figuarts Zero'.

I know they showed off a Bardock Zero that they never released, I really hope they don't do a Zero Nappa. :( I have the sCultures 3 Nappa that works perfectly well as a in scale static Nappa for my Scouter Vegeta. I don't need another, I need a articulated awesome Nappa!

They were talking about both, so its likely secondary characters will end up getting the zero treatment unless we tell them otherwise.

Ugh I could care less about the Zero line. I mean it's cool that they're in scale with the S.H. figures but there's plenty of other Bandai lines out there like DXF that already fill that. I swear Nappa better not be a Zero [emoji58]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I think we're more likely to see Gogeta than Vegito.

As for the video, I would be more interested in an updated sculpt of Scouter Vegeta instead of a PCE. Those wonky legs could use the SWA Goku treatment!

Apart from those legs Scouter Vegeta is pretty much perfect in terms of sculpt and accessories, so if anything I see him being PCE'd with fixes to the legs and less stuff. I think (hope) they mean the likes of Goku, Piccolo etc that have the old style knees etc. An "awakened" Goku with no damage, better knees and hips and a normal and ssj head would be a perfect remake imo.

I believe they said that they traveled to Namek & used the Dragon Balls to un-fuse themselves. They were probably just tired of being a single being

I'm glad they're thinking about our wallets, how kind of them. They want to play the long game, that's fine. I can play the long game. It will be a bit painful to see all the new DBS characters that I don't care about get figures before some of the Z-fighters.

vegeta_family.jpg
My PC Trunks came a while ago. I'm really happy with him, even with less pieces and too much lipstick. His parents are happy to see him too. I want to make a custom Bulma eventually. If there were bootleg 18's around I'd use one of those bodies as a base. The DB Styling Bulma head is the perfect size to use.

cake_time01.jpg
cake_time02.jpg
cake_time03.jpg
cake_time04.jpg
cake_time05.jpg

Beerus arrived from Japan. He's really fun to pose, swapping out heads on mine is a ***** for some reason. I had fun posing him with maid Frieza.

I really hope they didn't get the idea that we want those figures in the ZERO/EX line, don't get me wrong they're really nice, but having it with the same pose for ever just gets boring

I hope that when they get to Majin Vegeta, he's one of the SWA/Swole Trunks tier sculpts rather than the SS3 Vegeta we have a proto of.

I'm thinking Majin Vegeta will be the next battle damaged figure we get. They could then use the SSJ3 mold we saw to give us the plain version with both normal and SSJ heads.

Back