S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check it out guys look at the label
eca8adfa0497cbf7e050ec34aa8df8ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good to me. Glad it's not manga colors.

Some of us are still on the waiting list for that D-Arts Ride Armor to finally be released -_-

View attachment 191285
I just want a Protoman, is that so much to ask? :monkey2 At least we are getting a re-issue of MMX Zero.

Advanced Color Trunks looks all right, not too different but that's a good thing in this case

Check it out guys look at the label
eca8adfa0497cbf7e050ec34aa8df8ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

:horror OMG SOOOO ADVANCED, can't take the advancedness!

So the jacket is ever so slightly bluer and there's no shading in the hair. I'll say pass unless they improved his scale as well (doubtful). I like my originals better since every single release minus Vegito has shading. I prefer consistency over all. Good for everyone that doesn't have a Trunks though. Might pick one up to have a spare or two, idk.

Edit: Looking at the better resolution pics, I might get two to replace my Trunks' body. I like the shading on the originals but the paint job seems better on this one's body. More saturation ftw!

What event were those pics taken from?

And does this mean we can expect preorders to go live somewhat soon?

I want to know why they're not showing Vegeta, despite him being released before Trunks (Slightly uglier color version)

Back