S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's BS how they handled Sigma. They made an articulated Shenron but they couldn't figure out how to do him? Lame excuse. I think had they continued with the D-Arts MMX line, we would be getting nothing but X armor variants, instead of actual characters. Which would've been fine for the sake of the line, but personally I wouldn't want my shelf full of nothing but multiple Mega Man X's. But better than nothing I suppose. A Vile Mk. II (from MMX3) would've been sweet.

As for that Figuarts MMZero, yeah he should've included all of his weapons. I have a model kit that included every single weapon, so there's no excuse why Tamashii couldn't do it

92028_2.jpg

Sorry!! I checked to see if it had been posted already and didn't see anything......That feeling you get when you think your the first one to post some exciting news :gah:

That wax their reason eh? They could have just simply said we find it better to release him in figuarts zero than figure lol. These companies surely know how to satisfy their customers. They tease and tease not giving us what the hell we want and then when ***** hits the fan they deside to go ahead and release that item, using it like a last resort to cash in fast money. Im looking at you square enix and your whole ff7 bs. Sorry for the rant people. Imagine if they were to actually release mavericks... haha the size will be incredibly large... i wouldnt mind waiting a year just for one of those bad boys but its like you said, they're rather beat megaman to beath with his multi thousand of forms.

Wonder festival zero and megaman are perfect kits besides their size that they hold. I regret not being able to get the true pieces but was lucky enough to get some tatsuhobby bootleg version which are almost identical to the real product.

@Ssportunga I had that plenty of times. I kinda stop because i came to realize that there will always be someone faster than me.

Sorry!! I checked to see if it had been posted already and didn't see anything......That feeling you get when you think your the first one to post some exciting news :gah:

No need to apologize! It's pretty crazy how we analyzed that pic in a matter of a few minutes and confirmed it ourselves. DBZ collectors is diehard :rock

Wonder festival zero and megaman are perfect kits besides their size that they hold. I regret not being able to get the true pieces but was lucky enough to get some tatsuhobby bootleg version which are almost identical to the real product.

I have both the legit & the Tatsuhobby bootleg versions, and I gotta tell ya, the Tatsuhobby reproductions literally PALE in comparison. Once you hold both versions in your hand you can immediately tell the difference in quality. Wish I could physically show you, there's no doubt you would agree with me

DB Super starts before Battle Of Gods... that would be a better explanation about Goten and Trunks still looks like kids.

DB Super starts before Battle Of Gods... that would be a better explanation about Goten and Trunks still looks like kids.

:clap

Looks like so far, there aren't any glaring inconsistencies. The old outfits are obviously explained as well as Goku turning SSJ and the kids still being kids. Probably gonna see the first few episodes (or saga) be before BoG, then time skip to post BoG, then to present day post RoF.

It would be straight up hilarious if the show does some things that contradict what happens in Resurrection Freezer & BoG, and the creators even admit their mistakes & say "oops, just ignore that, heh!" or "we decided to switch some details up, because we felt like it." Given Toriyama's nature, that's likely to happen. I hope it does. Episode 16 of DBSuper has a flashback of Jaco participating in fighting Beerus over some pudding. Or flashbacks of details that contradict what happens in previous sagas of DBZ.

Take that, canon-purists!

Aargh we had to talk about Mega Man. I would have been perfectly fine with them making nothing but MMX armors. I mean the mavericks would have been great along with at least Protoman but I wish they would haveat least done the X2 and X3 armors. That ride armor would have been pretty great too. Such a disappointment.

It would be straight up hilarious if the show does some things that contradict what happens in Resurrection Freezer & BoG, and the creators even admit their mistakes & say "oops, just ignore that, heh!" or "we decided to switch some details up, because we felt like it." Given Toriyama's nature, that's likely to happen. I hope it does. Episode 16 of DBSuper has a flashback of Jaco participating in fighting Beerus over some pudding. Or flashbacks of details that contradict what happens in previous sagas of DBZ.

Take that, canon-purists!

Uh.. Canonicity has in itself nothing to do with consistency... Whether or not bog, rof or dbs are consistent with GT has no impact whatsoever on the fact that GT is not canon at this time, as our all but a few movies. That's not a debate. It could change, but at the moment that is fact. Whether you care or not is everyones own choice. The only thing inconsistency impacts is to what extent people can rationalise material into a feasible scenario attached to dbz. Some non canon material like movies and GT are feasible with dbz, as I for example love bojack unbound trunks. But canon it is not, period.

More inconsistency within canon material would suck namekian dragonballs, it's just annoying because it undermines the plot and/or characters. I don't care what's canon or not, I care about what's consistent in what I like. If you dislike canonicity purists totally fine by me, I wouldn't call myself one, but inconsistency is just crap as far as I'm concerned, nothing funny about it, it simply ruins content.

Uh.. Canonicity has in itself nothing to do with consistency... Whether or not bog, rof or dbs are consistent with GT has no impact whatsoever on the fact that GT is not canon at this time, as our all but a few movies. That's not a debate. It could change, but at the moment that is fact. Whether you care or not is everyones own choice. The only thing inconsistency impacts is to what extent people can rationalise material into a feasible scenario attached to dbz. Some non canon material like movies and GT are feasible with dbz, as I for example love bojack unbound trunks. But canon it is not, period.

More inconsistency within canon material would suck namekian dragonballs, it's just annoying because it undermines the plot and/or characters. I don't care what's canon or not, I care about what's consistent in what I like. If you dislike canonicity purists totally fine by me, I wouldn't call myself one, but inconsistency is just crap as far as I'm concerned, nothing funny about it, it simply ruins content.

it was a joke dude

Back