S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me one of the reasons for collecting this line is that the figures are an accurate representation of what we see in the anime, current trends say otherwise.

A good figure can become excellent?, most likely yes, but in the case of the figures of this thread it will happen until they are exclusive of any expo or convention, not before.

An example of what I mentioned and an extra image:

SSGSS%20Vegeta%20Corrected_zps0ux20flk.jpg

SSGSS%20Vegeta%203_zps3jfsyrbr.jpg

For me one of the reasons for collecting this line is that the figures are an accurate representation of what we see in the anime, current trends say otherwise.

A good figure can become excellent?, most likely yes, but in the case of the figures of this thread it will happen until they are exclusive of any expo or convention, not before.

An example of what I mentioned and an extra image:

SSGSS%20Vegeta%20Corrected_zps0ux20flk.jpg

SSGSS%20Vegeta%203_zps3jfsyrbr.jpg

Thanks for the custom compliment and excellent work here as always. That blue is our of this world... Something about that black hair with the dark gray though.... It would be my favorite figuarts to have that in hand. It's beautiful.

Last edited:
I LOVE the way Vegeta looks. The gray looks sick and the lines add a little extra something that doesn't detract from the whole outfit. It really goes well with his normal and blue hair as well. Even if they don't update the hairstyle, this is already gonna be one of my favorite figures, probably my second favorite look of Vegeta outside of his Buu look.

I LOVE the way Vegeta looks. The gray looks sick and the lines add a little extra something that doesn't detract from the whole outfit. It really goes well with his normal and blue hair as well. Even if they don't update the hairstyle, this is already gonna be one of my favorite figures, probably my second favorite look of Vegeta outside of his Buu look.

Someone will likely update his hair they're are many great DBZ figuarts Customizers to do so....

Is this reliable???
Checked the provided link which leads to Shueisha site. Its pretty official.

And from what I gather off the list of upcoming DBZ merch in the next 7 months, a recolored SS Goku is coming in November. Recolored ss Vegeta in December and Trunks in Jan 2016. Crap....and I just bought Datong ss Vegeta!!

Back