S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seen that final.... i just not buy GodFreezer, even ssgssgoku and even ssgssvegeta-.- to me this is a $h37-.- i prefer Final Form Freezer 100% than this pease of $h37 and i prefer any other $h37 than this god$h37-.- this 2 new movies just $h37-.- $h37 everywhere!-.- yesterday i think buy Beerus-.- (because look nice)-.- but now it looks that is a $h37 too-.- All this $h37! -.- thanks real God Christ, still not announce a release date for Beerus-.- because for now it´s only $h37!-.- release vegeta ssj2 super buu (and all bus)-.- and Cooler and S-17 and janemba... because this 4 5 last shfiguarts after GohanMystic are only $h37-.- and with all this $h37 i say good bye... see you next message....
This entire post is a piece of ****. Lol! 😁

Haha I know it was choppy but common to say it's a piece of **** it's not cool he's trying what I assume is his best
Well it was my way of giving a tongue in cheek humor response. I'm just trying to pull a "Guillermo del Toro" here. (I've worked with him before. He's known to be a ballbuster)

What the hell does that even mean?! I know english isnt your main language but that post just doesnt make sense man!

i not like it that final... i think the characters not look nice... to me they just shouldn´t exist all this change of hair-.- first red now blue-.- and the great lord Freezer humiliated with gold skin-.- and a cat been a god-.- and a master of that god-.- the last two movies not exist to me-.- so i wouldn´t buy ssgssgoku ssgssvegeta godfreezer and i just will gonna think if i buy that Beerus... it´s what i am gonna do... everyone else... do what do you think better and how do you fell....

Better now?-.-

i not like it that final... i think the characters not look nice... to me they just shouldn´t exist all this change of hair-.- first red now blue-.- and the great lord Freezer humiliated with gold skin-.- and a cat been a god-.- and a master of that god-.- the last two movies not exist-.- so i wouldt buy ssgssgoku ssgssvegeta godfreezer and i just will gonna think if i buy that Beerus... it´s what i am gonna do... everyone else... do what do you think better and how do you fell....

Better now?-.-
Don't be hating, dawg! It's still new Dragon ball!

Yeah that was better xD

Like it or not, this is the future of dragonball. Its good you want to hold on to the classic designs, but these new films and new series do exist, we have to get over that.

We should be happy that, after all these years, dragonball lives again! Its growing in popularity just like it did in the 90s, so much that not only have we got the first true canon films ever, but a brand new series which many thought would never happen again!

Give them a chance, the designs grow on you. Hating for the sake of hating will end up with you hating dragonball entirely.

Don't be hating, dawg! It's still new Dragon ball!

could be new... but it´s $h37 -.- (we will gonna have a rainbow-.- because after this will come ssj2gssj with green hair and them ssj3gssj with pink hair
and for final we will gona have ssj4ssj with a brown hair!-.-) images.png-.- and for figuarts i prefer a release Yamacha´s first appearance than any of this new figuarts!-.-

it is what it is!-.- you can tell me what the h%ll you want but that's the truth you want it or not! and that´s what i am gonna do... do what do you think better to you...

Yeah that was better xD

Like it or not, this is the future of dragonball. Its good you want to hold on to the classic designs, but these new films and new series do exist, we have to get over that.

We should be happy that, after all these years, dragonball lives again! Its growing in popularity just like it did in the 90s, so much that not only have we got the first true canon films ever, but a brand new series which many thought would never happen again!

Give them a chance, the designs grow on you. Hating for the sake of hating will end up with you hating dragonball entirely.

ok i now it´s new... but not too much fiction!-.- ...it´s going out of control!-.- i prefer see vegeta ssj3 than ssgss-.- to make more sense he get the ssj4 on GT, how he get it... but this is out of control!-.- this movies shouldn't´t be like that... i prefer something like goku death and that god training vegeta get ssj 3 -.- and come goku ssj3 from paradise and make the fusion and finish the new transformation Freezer that also shouldn´t be like that (should look like his brother) -.- get it? that could work better than this!-.-

No need to get nasty man! You are pushing your opinions on us constantly, you cant expect us not to disagree surely?

I dont like GT, it makes alot less sense than these new movies, and personally I am glad it has been sidelined to, at best, an alternative timeline. However, I do not begrudge those who still like that show, and it is after all, still dragonball.

Respect is what I love about this forum, we need to keep that sense.

could be new... but it´s $h37 -.- (we will gonna have a rainbow-.- because after this will come ssj2gssj with green hair and them ssj3gssj with pink hair
and for final we will gona have ssj4ssj with a brown hair!-.-) View attachment 187989-.- and for figuarts i prefer a release Yamacha´s first appearance than any of this new figuarts!-.-

it is what it is!-.- you can tell me what the h%ll you want but that's the truth you want it or not! and that´s what i am gonna do... do what do you think better to you...
You can never say no to rainbow-haired super saiyans.

No need to get nasty man! You are pushing your opinions on us constantly, you cant expect us not to disagree surely?

I dont like GT, it makes alot less sense than these new movies, and personally I am glad it has been sidelined to, at best, an alternative timeline. However, I do not begrudge those who still like that show, and it is after all, still dragonball.

Respect is what I love about this forum, we need to keep that sense.

one thing i agree with you.... an alternative timeline.... of course i don´t like too much GT... and i respect every opinion here from everyone..... i am just angry... what can i say? for example in my case... even not like too much GT... even like that i prefer more than this movies... too me make more sense... all that evil dragons and hell come to earth... and ssj4 goku and vegeta and the fusion... and s-17... something negative the goku make it kid-.- that is sh#it of course... and another things... do not worry.... i not writte again about this... it was just angry...just a feel... only words... It is not to offend anyone.. sorry any dumb...

This is all pretty hilarious.:lol

@RKanshinH You know I think I understand you, but I think ultimately this franchise (dragonball/Z/GT/Super/Movies/different dubs) in its entirety is so scattered, I say just cherish what you like and ignore everything else... There's all kinds of different dubs, there's gonna be a fourth series, there's a **** ton of movies some are "canon" some are not. It's like, I bet there's barely anyone who likes ALL of it. Personally I am here because of the series I saw as a kid in the 90s in english. Anything else is just cool bonus stuff to me OR stuff I just ignore... Or try to discuss with fellow fans to see if they can convince me into liking it.

So, maybe that can calm you down like, many people here know how you feel I think. So many different opinions and tastes, it's sort of like comic books. Person A prefers that run, person B that run, and the continuity is a convoluted, retconned (that means changed afterward) mess.

Regarding figuarts... those who disagree with tamashii's priorities are just annoyed (you and me and many others). Not much to do about it... Hope for a direction after this that you like more...

I dont think we're gonna get more colours than dark pink and blue, I think the blue is a retcon of the dark pink which didn't get a good response and I don't think it'll return cause there's no use to it. I think in time it's just yellow and blue... ssgss is when they go into ssj form with ssg "activated" or "given" or whatever... Blue is just the new ssj. Honestly Toriyama said he grew tired of ssj 1 2 3 etc because they're all just powerups, but I do't get how what he's done now isn't just the same with a different color? I thought ssg was gonna be something truly new but it seems to amount to exactly the same in the end...(?) I haven't seen RoF yet but I know its plot.

:lol I would never do it anyways. I like my figures as the company intended so if no lines, then there shall be no lines!

The last image of Gohan is exactly how he should be. If they just swapped Gohan and SSGSS's colors, they'd both be perfect. Who run's the painting department at Tamashii? They need to get fired!

I think the same about that, friend.

Started working on Vegetto's hair:

1414.png

Awesome work, is what I expecting from Bandai.

Other angles of the SSGSS Vegeta:

SHFIGUARTS_SS_GOD_VEGETTA_SS_1.jpg%7Eoriginal

SHFIGUARTS_SS_GOD_VEGETTA_SS_2.jpg%7Eoriginal

SHFIGUARTS_SS_GOD_VEGETTA_SS_3.jpg%7Eoriginal

SHFIGUARTS_SS_GOD_VEGETTA_SS_4.jpg%7Eoriginal

SHFIGUARTS_SS_GOD_VEGETTA_SS_5.jpg%7Eoriginal

SHFIGUARTS_SS_GOD_VEGETTA_SS_6.jpg%7Eoriginal

Source: Oldcake.

I dont think we're gonna get more colours than dark pink and blue, I think the blue is a retcon of the dark pink which didn't get a good response and I don't think it'll return cause there's no use to it. I think in time it's just yellow and blue... ssgss is when they go into ssj form with ssg "activated" or "given" or whatever... Blue is just the new ssj. Honestly Toriyama said he grew tired of ssj 1 2 3 etc because they're all just powerups, but I do't get how what he's done now isn't just the same with a different color? I thought ssg was gonna be something truly new but it seems to amount to exactly the same in the end...(?) I haven't seen RoF yet but I know its plot.

lol yeah, as far as I know there isn't really anything "god-like" about th new God form. It just makes them punch & kick harder, just like SSj. But it's totally not a power-up, right Toriyama?

Goku was already god-like before it. He could teleport to other planets in an instant, so uhh.. yeah.

ok i now it´s new... but not too much fiction!-.- ...it´s going out of control!-.- i prefer see vegeta ssj3 than ssgss-.- to make more sense he get the ssj4 on GT, how he get it... but this is out of control!-.- this movies shouldn't´t be like that... i prefer something like goku death and that god training vegeta get ssj 3 -.- and come goku ssj3 from paradise and make the fusion and finish the new transformation Freezer that also shouldn´t be like that (should look like his brother) -.- get it? that could work better than this!-.-

You do realize an normal saiyan can not achieve the SSJ3 level on its own on earth while living right? The only way Goku achieved it was because of his other world training. And the only way Gotenks achieved it was because of there fusion and being in the time chamber. SSJ3 puts an strain on the body so it is not possible for one being to achieve it normally unless you are dead and in other world.

^ That seems a very dubious deduction to me from just to happenstance examples we have... Can you back that up with anything more substantial than just deduction from the two examples we have? Why would the time chamber matter? All of it just seems coincidental to me.

Back